Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny has the power to debunk most if not all of this talk.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    Ooooorrrrr....

Perhaps, someone from the Pacquaio camp penned it to make it seem like people are starting to write negative stories and use that as "evidence" in their lawsuit.

lols mutha****in *****s and pac-haters with their conspiracy theories...

do you believe ***** wasn't born in the U.S. too?

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
      LOL, *****s have the best illogical brains there is hands down...
      *****s don't even know how many years are in a decade

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        Translation: "He's got a point."
        translation: "and that point is dumb"

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          So you are accepting Pac has done things SRR couldnt do?
          stop diverting away from the topic of the thread... GOAT and SRR has nothing to do with this thread buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

lols mutha****in *****s and pac-haters with their conspiracy theories...

do you believe ***** wasn't born in the U.S. too?
            You claimed some ***** wrote that piece without backing your claim up with proof, and you're calling people conspiracy theorists when it gets flipped back in your direction?

Say it isn't so! *******s are beyond reproach!

That's comical.

Comment

i don't think pac is on PEDs. i just don't get why he won't jump at the chance to show his haters that he isn't. especially when in doing so he gains at least 50 million and a chance at replacing SRR's top spot of all time

Comment

Originally posted by freedom213 View Post
                He has done things I am surprised any athlete could do but again Its not impossible things he is doing. Do I think he has an obligation to prove he is clean? No but I think it would be in his best interests.
                I think if you think what he has done is amazing, and Floyd and *****s think what Pac is done is almost superhuman, they should firstly openly give Pac credit and swallow their pride first.
                Dont talk about catchweights, people coming off losses. Admit they would lose to Pac because he is powerful, fast and amazing abilities, no matter what version of Hatton, Cotto or Margarito showed up.

Dont make excuses for how he has achieved what hes achieved and then go tell him he should take OSDT. Tell him and world that he is the greatest fighter who ever lived first.

Because otherwise why should Pac take the test, if you dont first acknowledge the master? Taking the mickey about how he has achieved what he has done is hardly the way to go about getting someone to think they should take OSDT.
                Last edited by hugh grant; 05-16-2011, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                  i disagree. pac has no obligation to prove anything.

Even You know he's dirty.

Comment

Yep, why doesn't he just do that. It sounds so easy.

I mean when my doctor tells me she needs blood from me for anything, it doesn't matter what i'm doing afterward that day, i'll let her draw blood from me.

Go home, drink water/Orange Juice, and work out like nothing happened. No feeling weak, no lifting lighter, nothing, and Manny is in better shape than I am so he should have even less problems with that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                      I dont think the PED gossip impacts that much with Mannys life. So i dont see him suddenly wanting to take the tests to stop some rumors on the internet.
                      Athletes testing dirty are not internet rumors damn fool.

Comment

Working...
                      X