Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez vs Andre Dirrel, Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez vs Andre Dirrel, Who you got?

Martinez can fight Dirrel, Dirrell has no business now at the Super Six and this will be an awsome feat for Martinez, and after that he could fight Pascal or Dawson an LHW just like he wants Pacquiao to fight him, he's the p4p number 1 it will be easy for him right? Martinez nutriders

Andre Dirrel

6'2 and a 75" reach

vs

Sergio Martinez

5'11 and a 75" reach

Dirrell
    47.83%
    Martinez
    52.17%

This would be a great fight. Both are extremely gifted.

Both are my favs.

Comment

I was actually just thinking about this fight yesterday. Would be great IMO. Dirrell would have to at least take a tune up so we could see where he's at after this layoff, but I would definitely like to see this.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        This would be a great fight. Both are extremely gifted.

Both are my favs.
        Indeed, but the Martinez fans believe it will not be fair for their P4p king Sergio to be fighting SMW's or LHW's

...And they have the nerve to ask for a Pacquiao fight, ****ing hypocrites.

Comment

Martinez is 5'10, not 5'11.
          and after that he could fight Pascal or Dawson an LHW just like he wants Pacquiao to fight him
          This would be the equivalent of Martinez asking Pacquiao to fight at 160, which Martinez has never done.

Comment

******ed thread...It's comparing Martinez with a bigger version of himself....he'll get beat just like if Pacquiao or Mayweather fought a bigger versions of themselves...They would lose...Overall a ******ed delusional matchup that would end with Sergio in the hospital....Thank the delusions of a ******ed Pacfan!

Comment

sergio is too small for dirrel but pac aint for his big ass....lol

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Martinez is 5'10, not 5'11.

"will an awsome feat for Martinez, and after that he could fight Pascal or Dawson an LHW just like he wants Pacquiao to fight him"

Martinez never asked Pacquiao to fight him at 160.
                He could fight Dirrell at a catchweight of 164, but the problem will be rehydratation right?, after that Dirrell will be much bigger than Martinez.

Just like Martinez will be much bigger than Pac

Comment

i will never understand why martinez doesn't target fights like this.......

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    sergio is too small for dirrel but pac aint for his big ass....lol
                    Hahahah i'm telling you his a ****ing hypocrite haha

Comment

Working...
                    X