Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez vs Andre Dirrel, Who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Shaw Hi is not going to like this.

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
      He could fight Dirrell at a catchweight of 164, but the problem will be rehydratation right?, after that Dirrell will be much bigger than Martinez.

Just like Martinez will be much bigger than Pac
      Where's your evidence anywhere on planet earth that Dirrell wants to fight Martinez at 164, or is this another trolljob?

Comment

Hahahah i'm telling you his a ****ing hypocrite haha
        No, you two guys are the hypocrities. You're constantly telling Martinez to move up to 168, but don't put the same standard on Pacquiao to move up to 154, where he formerly held a belt at.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          No, you two guys are the hypocrities. You're constantly telling Martinez to move up to 168, but don't put the same standard on Pacquiao to move up to 154, where he formerly held a belt at.
          Pacquiao cannot make 154 even if he will spend his training camp at Mcdonalds.

All of pacquiao fights now will be at 147, did you get that?

Martinez walks around at 175, why Martinez fans call Pacquiao, and we cannot do the same with Sergio about him fighting proper challenges at a superior weight just like you guys do with Pac.

Comment

I don't understand why people are trying to push him up to 168 must be Pacquiao and Mayweather fans who are AFRAID that Martinez probably could beat BOTH OF THEM lol

if Martinez fights a fighter from 168 they will probably have to do at Catchweight

Dirrell would be extremely tough for Martinez because your going up against a guy who is FASTER THEN YOU, I think Dirrell would have no problems hitting him if he keeps his Arms down like he does, that stands work against slowing guys like Williams and Pavlik but how would it work against guys who are quicker and can get to him before he gets his hands up? I guess we will have to wait and see.

But nobody is talking about how Martinez HAVEN'T CLEANED OUT HIS DIVISION...I am a fan of Martinez but what about Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam, Dimitry Pirog and Daniel Geale also Andy Lee, he probably beats all of them but we don't know that FOR SURE. I think Hassan would really give him PROBLEMS!

Comment

martinez...................

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                I don't understand why people are trying to push him up to 168 must be Pacquiao and Mayweather fans who are AFRAID that Martinez probably could beat BOTH OF THEM lol

if Martinez fights a fighter from 168 they will probably have to do at Catchweight

Dirrell would be extremely tough for Martinez because your going up against a guy who is FASTER THEN YOU, I think Dirrell would have no problems hitting him if he keeps his Arms down like he does, that stands work against slowing guys like Williams and Pavlik but how would it work against guys who are quicker and can get to him before he gets his hands up? I guess we will have to wait and see.

But nobody is talking about how Martinez HAVEN'T CLEANED OUT HIS DIVISION...I am a fan of Martinez but what about Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam, Dimitry Pirog and Daniel Geale also Andy Lee, he probably beats all of them but we don't know that FOR SURE. I think Hassan would really give him PROBLEMS!

The problems is that Sergio doesn't like those fights you mentioned at MW, he wants Chavez Jr.

And this argument will not have arised if the Martinez nutriders would not have been calling Pac a coward for not fighting Martinez

Comment

Hahahah i'm telling you his a ****ing hypocrite haha
                  he is...thats just one of the hypocrtical **** he does...he says, pac fights dead men, but he wants cotto......i mean wtf...

funny thing is, i think he can beat all of the smw with the exeption of bute...

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                    martinez...................
                    You hoping for Dirrell to slip and take another flush one?

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      he is...thats just one of the hypocrtical **** he does...he says, pac fights dead men, but he wants cotto......i mean wtf...

funny thing is, i think he can beat all of the smw with the exeption of bute...
                      He will beat Kessler and Abraham,

But i have my doubts with Froch, Bute and Dirrell, i favour them versus Martinez.

Ward will definitly beat him to pieces.

Comment

Working...
                      X