Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: Once Chavez Jr. Wins, I'll Know What's Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: Once Chavez Jr. Wins, I'll Know What's Next

In less than a month, WBA 154-pound champion Miguel Cotto will figure out if he's going to make a move to 160-pounds to challenge Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. for the WBC middleweight title. Chavez is going to face champion Sebastian Zbik on June 4 at Staples Center in Los Angeles.

[Click Here To Read More]

Miguel cotto is my dude! I think this would be a good fight! Can't wait for cotto to win his 4 title. He one of the best fighters to ever lace them up!

Comment

so it will be between margarito or chavez jr to see who ends cottos career. cant wait!

Comment

Should be a interesting fight. Dunno if I like Cotto at 160. But I still do favor him againts Chavez Jr. I'll be there for this fight. Wonder where it will be.

Comment

Are there no other fighter out there? Come on now...

Comment

Id like to see this fight more than the Margarito fight at this point. Cotto deservedto become the first Puerto Rican to win 4, he has put in a lot of work and given us fans a lot. This would cemente him in the PR P4P disscussion for good--he deserves is.

Of course this is dependent of a Chavez jr. win. Lets hope that he beats Zbik. And perhaps Margarito will be ready by the start of 2012 or maybe a clash with Martinez could be made afterwards.

Comment

why fight chavez, when the REAL middleweight champ is Martinez?

Comment

This is an embarrassing fight and hard to support. I just don't see how Cotto will be able to hurt or move Chavez Jr. He is too small for Jr. MW as it is, never mind MW. High Risk, Low Reward type of fight for Cotto.

As much as I hate Cintron, it'd be a better fight if Cotto took him out. I'm interested in Manny Stewards thoughts on this fight. He has too look his fighter in the eye and tell him not to take this fight

Comment

Theres no other plans?Wtf cotto.Martinez,cintron,trout,vanes,wolak are
                  also there cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                    Theres no other plans?Wtf cotto.Martinez,cintron,trout,vanes,wolak are
                    also there cotto.
                    Don't know who Trout is, but other than Vanes (ugh) I would love a Martinez or Wolak fight.

Also, I would like to see him fight Bradley as well

Comment

Working...
                    X