No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I've Accepted The Pacquiao Offer, 144-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
    It would have been much better if they fight at catchweight where Marquez fought Floyd at 147lbs!

Pacman been fighting Boxers that had fought Floyd Jr!:

Oscar, Hatton, Shane, Marquez! I won't be surprised if after Pacman KO's Marquez, he will be fighting Zab Judah!
    Pac fought Marquez first. Or am I missing something?

Comment

• Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
      Arum just won't stop. He continues having Pac fight who Floyd had already fought in attempt to make Pac look better than May, since he failed with Mosley, he is gonna try with Marquez. Another catchweight, I hope Marquez still has it, and can get it done

I have to give it to you, you're a Pachater in the highest order. Marquez is Floyd's leftover? LMAO

He failed against Mosley? That one was more one-sided than the Floyd fight... smh

and you would rather have Marquez fight Pacquiao for his belt at 147 rather than fight at 144 catchweight?

Are you ******ed? Or just a plain *****?

Comment

• Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        warrrrr jmm expose pac for picking shot mosley and fighters who are coming off loses

LMAO!!!

I see you got another horse to back up against Pacman! Kneeguel Cotto ain't good enough huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by julian25 View Post
          IMO, Pacroid is someway, somehow skurd right now. He knows JMM is definitely not someone to Faack with.

Alot of ppl are writing off JMM, mostly *******s and sour ricans. Who cares, this IMO is the most legit fight for pacroid in the last 3-4 years. Lets get it on!!!

OMG!!!

Can somebody b1tchslap this guy for me?

Comment

• Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
            Originally Posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
            Arum just won't stop. He continues having Pac fight who Floyd had already fought in attempt to make Pac look better than May, since he failed with Mosley, he is gonna try with Marquez. Another catchweight, I hope Marquez still has it, and can get it done
            I have to give it to you, you're a Pachater in the highest order. Marquez is Floyd's leftover? LMAO

He failed against Mosley? That one was more one-sided than the Floyd fight... smh

and you would rather have Marquez fight Pacquiao for his belt at 147 rather than fight at 144 catchweight?

Are you ******ed? Or just a plain *****?
            Prolly both

Comment

• Wouldn't it be something if Márquez were to win?

2011 would be a fantastic year for Mexicans...

Márquez has a mountain to climb in Pacquiao, though...

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatestIam View Post
                Floyd being a *****, but its no doubt in my mind he's next for Pac after this..hopefully this punk ass ***** Floyd fight this year... to Floyd beats both of um.... Marquez can pull the upset but Pac should be able to overwhelm him!
                Fark me dead. Your dopey.
                Like saying coin toss can be heads or tails, no ****

Comment

• marquez is ready for the suicide...anyways, his guaranteed pay is for his retirement benefits...

Comment

• Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
                    Wouldn't it be something if Márquez were to win?

2011 would be a fantastic year for Mexicans...

Márquez has a mountain to climb in Pacquiao, though...
                    it would make me very happy....

i'd probably throw a party or something lol

i'm expecting him to lose by TKO though

Comment

• Going to be a great fight by both fighters. I dont expect JMM to win but I think he will have his moments in the fight. Wont believe it till I see it though.

Comment

Working...
                      X