Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I've Accepted The Pacquiao Offer, 144-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would have been much better if they fight at catchweight where Marquez fought Floyd at 147lbs!

Pacman been fighting Boxers that had fought Floyd Jr!:

Oscar, Hatton, Shane, Marquez! I won't be surprised if after Pacman KO's Marquez, he will be fighting Zab Judah!

Comment

• do your part manny, make the goddamn fight...

Comment

• These *****s crack me up.

"Marquez beat Pacquiao twice", they said.

If that is true and Pacquiao is now trying to get a win, they say "Pacquiao is not taking a challenge".

Do you see the inconsistency there, *****s?

Comment

• Originally posted by oj simpson View Post

+

Marquez coming in at 145 vs katsidis

+

"I can beat pacquiao at any weight."

-Juan Manuel Marquez

=

Another doorknob that doesn't know the difference between a divisional limit and rehydration weight.

Why do you guys even come here ?

Comment

• Well, you're ****ed then Juan. Like most of us with eyes have been saying for a while now, this is a total mismatch at this point and at that weight. Juan has slowed down and has been getting caught clean by slow plodders like Kat, and we already saw that he fights like he is underwater at the higher weights. Without his reflexes he is a sitting duck for Pac, who carries the weight amazingly well. God love ya Juan, you are one of the best counter punchers I have ever seen, with the best combo's in boxing. But this fight (like every single Pac fight ever) is being made a few years too late to be a fair match. Pac by KO in the mid to late rounds. **** this fight.

Comment

• JMM out boxed Pac in both fights the knockdowns really hurt him in the end I see JMM out boxing Pac again and if he stays on his feet for 12 rds he is going to win the fight

Comment

• marquez agreed to the weight as if manny may be affected by the catchweight.. 144 only effects marquez. pac weighs in at about 144 for his last few fights. making weight will only be an issue for jmm.. and he has to worry about gaining weight withought losing speed and power. this catchweight is a ploy.. pac made every one else drain at least 4 pounds.. a fair weight would have been between 141 and 143, and i bet pac could make that easy.. most fighters come in the ring at least 10 lbs over the limit.. pac comes in the ring about 150. he could make 140 easy..**** pac could make 135 and take every belt up to 147 as well as cotto's and bundrage's belt at 154 IMO.

Comment

• another big payday for pac, easy win , easy fight .

Comment

• I'm pretty sure pac is going to train for speed on this one, meaning he'll probably weigh in below 144. marquez will be a fool if he bulks up.

Comment

• okey let this get done and finally have closure ...

Comment

Working...
                      X