Comments Thread For: Marquez: I've Accepted The Pacquiao Offer, 144-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    seriously doubt GBP can match that offer
    I heard they offered Saul for 10 millions at the 147 Ib limit.

That some serious retirement cash, can anyone confirm?

Comment

• +

Marquez coming in at 145 vs katsidis

+

"I can beat pacquiao at any weight."

-Juan Manuel Marquez

=

Comment

• By the way, Marquez is not smaller than Pacquiao. He stands 5'7" while Pacquiao is 5'6. He has a bigger, wider body than Pacquiao. The only area where Pacquiao is bigger than him is in the calves and legs.

Comment

• Floyd being a *****, but its no doubt in my mind he's next for Pac after this..hopefully this punk ass ***** Floyd fight this year... to Floyd beats both of um.... Marquez can pull the upset but Pac should be able to overwhelm him!

Comment

• Pacquiao Will Walk Thru Marquez!!!

Manny Pacquiao is not the same fighter, not even close, whom fought Marquez twice, how many years ago?!!? Pacquiao is in his prime, and Juan Manuel is much older and past his prime. This fight won't be close like the other two... Pacquiao will cut Marquez in half!!!

Comment

• Why Marquez? I'd rather see Pac fight Bradley or someone coming up and i did mention Zab before, and he does deserve a shot fighting Pacman.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                most of Manny opponents agreed to a catchweight for him, so why not allow JMM to have a catchweight

and please don't drag Mayweather not making weight into the this...I Don't GIVE A *** ABOUT MAYWEATHER, we are taking about JMM vs Manny
                Only 2 of Manny's 58 fights were catchweight . First time i heard 2 out of 58 become the majority 0R MOST. LOL.... But if you insist....

Comment

• What happens if Marquez loses to Diaz?

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                    And so it begins.....
                    The tears of Floyd stans everywhere making it rain.

Yes, it begins. Just like we knew it would.

2010- "Mannys ducking Shane"
                    2011- "Manny fighting Shane is such garbage"
                    2010- "Mannys ducking Marquez"
                    2011- "Manny fighting Marquez is bull s hit".

Comment

• Bring it on. this Mexican warrior earned my respect. I feel Pac would annihilate him now but you never know.

JMM proved time and again why he is one of the best in the world

Comment

Working...
                      X