Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Above 130, does Pacquiao hold a win better than Martinez's win over Paul Williams?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cotto. Williams is a punching bag.

Comment

Originally posted by _Hisoka View Post
      Don't even get me started on that bullshit man. The man quit, you think otherwise so be it.
      Did or did not Williams looke like **** and got hurt in those four rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        Cotto **** Quintana on the first try!!! Williams got outclassed by quitana, and the catch Quintana cold on the 2nd fight!
        Paul wasnt caught cold in the first. It was easy to see he wasnt himself and that it surprised Quintana also. He came back and cleaned the ring in one. Isnt that a champs way to do it. He had no problem making 147 for any fight and no one would fight him. Not Cotto, not Pacquiao and not even my boy Floyd. It amazes me when he gets disrespected to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
          Williams was never a real MW, just a blown up welter/JMW... and also beat Sergio first time out.

Hatton was the lineal champ at 140, never lost at the weight.

Cotto was accomplished at WW and a champion.

So, yes.
          brutally beaten, ko and a shell of his former self...you forgot that pac

Comment

Who did Paul Williams beat convincingly to be so highly regarded?

Margarito?

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
              Paul wasnt caught cold in the first. It was easy to see he wasnt himself and that it surprised Quintana also. He came back and cleaned the ring in one. Isnt that a champs way to do it. He had no problem making 147 for any fight and no one would fight him. Not Cotto, not Pacquiao and not even my boy Floyd. It amazes me when he gets disrespected to this day.
              HUH???? WTF r u saying???

Boxing Lesson for 12 Rounds >>>>>> KO1

Comment

another thread bites the dust

Comment

Williams is not a HOF, he's just a good champ.....just like Hatton, Cotto and Corrales.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                    Did or did not Williams looke like **** and got hurt in those four rounds?
                    4 rounds man, 4. You can't measure shit with that. Lets not change the subject here.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                      Williams was never a real MW, just a blown up welter/JMW... and also beat Sergio first time out.

Hatton was the lineal champ at 140, never lost at the weight.

Cotto was accomplished at WW and a champion.

So, yes.
                      I bet you think Pacquiao beat JMM there second fight and Floyd beat castillo their first huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X