No announcement yet.

Official Manny Pacquiao- Shane Mosley and undercards discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    Pac had a chance to call Floyd out on live TV and call his bluff. But he didn't even mention him. Said he didn't care if it never happen.

Packy is filled with the yellow streak of fear. Floyd ain't shot to smithereens like Shane.
    I don't think Floyd was even on his mind. He was more pissed off at the boos and his performance.

---

If anyone wants to see the post press conference:

http://www.toprank.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?catid=0

Comment

• Originally posted by Dunkeroo23 View Post
      terrible performance by Pacquaio. You cant even say it was Mosleys fault because Pac was being cautious the entire time for no reason. Shane only threw 260 punches, and 200 of them were jabs. Taking away the jabs, he only threw an average FIVE punches per round!! mayweather dominates pac
      To be fair who knew Mosley would be on his bike the entire fight?

Comment

• Shane only threw 61 punches that weren't jabs. What an utter joke.

Pac only though 500 and something punchs, pretty drastic drop in work rate compared his last 3 fights. I guess that has something to do with Shane running for the whole fight, though.

Still would have thought he could up the pace abit more.

Comment

• and i dont wanna hear ppl saying dont blame pac. yea the fluck rite! he shouldnt have been fighting shane anyways. the reasons for fighting shane was it was supposed to be an exciting fight and he was supposed to outdo mayweather. he did neither. this was a failure. simple.

wtf u expect mosely to do? hes shot to ****, cant pull the trigger and has next to no legs, yet pac couldnt cut the ring off n get him outta there. this was an embarrassment simply put and a vindication for everyone whos aid this was a ****ty fight.

Comment

• I hope this fight puts a nail in the coffin of the he will throw 1000+ punches against Mayweather, he through half that amount against Mayweather. People need to realise that your punch output will diminish when your opponent is moving around.

Comment

• Mosley was on his backfoot the whole night it was ridiculous.

Manny could have definetly stopped him though if he turned it on earlier like he ad in the 11th round

Comment

• LOL Pacquiao Mosley made Mayweather vs Baldomir look like FOTY. pretty sad

Comment

• Mosley was on his backfoot the whole night it was ridiculous.

Manny could have definetly stopped him though if he turned it on earlier like he ad in the 11th round

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Shane only threw 61 punches that weren't jabs. What an utter joke.

Pac only though 500 and something punchs, pretty drastic drop in work rate compared his last 3 fights. I guess that has something to do with Shane running for the whole fight, though.

Still would have thought he could up the pace abit more.
                    should have fought like he did after the fake knockdown.

maybe he didn't want to hurt mosley

Comment

• So the fight ****** huh? Why am I not surprised? Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X