No announcement yet.

Official Manny Pacquiao- Shane Mosley and undercards discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I struggle to see how this fight 'shows' Pacquiao will beat Mayweather.

I mean, are we acting like Mosley is a counter puncher or something and Pac wouldn't get an oh so great counter puncher get his counters in?

I actually am suprised that Mosley did sooo little, though. I thought he would atleast do SOMETHING.

Does anyone have the punch stats please?
    Manny's KD happen because Shane bended his own head under, and Manny caught him perfectly. Manny bull-rushed in, and Shane didn't even bother to counter him and move, he just move and pitty-pat. There's no comparison between how Floyd's and Mosley's, and anyone who believe so, then they're clearly on Manny's scrotum.

Comment

• I thin Manny could have finished the fight if he wanted too. He played it safe at times and only tried for the KO after he got te KD. After SSM got his legs back he was content to cruise for the decision.

Comment

• shane just wanted to go the distance after the real kd.

if pac fought like he did after shane "knocked him down" the whole fight, then it would have been a ko.

i still didn't expect shane to give up that early..

pacquiao should stop fighting black dudes.

Comment

• Lol, boy MANNY Pacquiao is the greatest fighter of all time, he knocked Mosley out, I knew he was gonna stop old man Mosley.

Sarcasm

Comment

• Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
            This fight proved a couple of things.

1. Mosley is shot. Lost the very few fans he had.

2. Mosley scared of Pacquiao's power.

3. Pacquiao proved he has the power to drop a granite chin like Mosley.

4. Pac can be easily frustrated.

5. Mosley was in there for the pay check.

6. Mayweather had an easier night but that's because Mosley wasn't running.

7. One of the most annoying things that can happen in a fight is the touching of gloves.

8. Pacquiao will defeat Mayweather.

9. Mosley shouldn't call himself a warrior.

10. Proved how much more power Pac has than Floyd.
            8. Based on what?

10. No shit sherlock...

Comment

• Originally posted by CantBeTouched View Post
              stop defending manny. yes mosley ran, but manny was content with winning a decision. He even admitted that it was a bad fight because his legs were tired and hurt
              That and the power Pacquiao suprised him with. The same power he would suprise Mayweather with if Mayweather didn't know better than getting in the ring with him!

Comment

• Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

• I nominate this fight for Snooze of the Year award.

Comment

• this has got to be the single worst fight in the history of PPVs. Pacquiao should retire if hes just gonna fight easy fights like this

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                      Pacquiao will defeat Mayweather? Based on this fight?

You guys won't ever learn will you?
                      It's very typical of them. They even compared Margarito to Floyd as well. One thing that i learned from that fight is that, no Boxer should underestimated Manny's power. But, if you're a great counter puncher, then you can easily frustrate Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X