Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Pacquiao ANNOUNCE That he'll Take The Test In Post-Fight Interview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ball has been on floyd's court a long time ago now. if you're telling me that this fight depends on what pac says on the post fight interview, then floyd gotta be the pu55iest boxer on the face of the planet. he phuking needs to retire and never come back from retirement. hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTruth! View Post
      "If he does", lol, you do realize it's been almost 2 years and we're still waiting for Manny to fuking agree to the drug test. "If he does..." just fuking do it already and make the fight happen.
      dude... when pacquiao was willing to negotiate the terms of the fight, floyd decided to spend time with his family (beat them) and fans such as yourself defend him by saying "he's not thinking about boxing right now. leave him alone!"

Comment

if he said that then, i believe floyd has been cornered and has no excuse not to fight him.

i honestly don't give a shiiit about the testing at this point. its nothing but a ****ing road block.

either pac gives in or floyd drop his bullcrap demand, as long as the fight is made

Comment

It would be good, but saying "I will take the test" doesn't mean as much as you think... it depends to what terms too tbf.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
            It would be good, but saying "I will take the test" doesn't mean as much as you think... it depends to what terms too tbf.
            well "take the test" has now become synonymous with OSDT when it comes to Floyd and Pac.. but the cutoff point could still be a critical factor.. I'd assume if Pac says he'd take the test though, it would mean without any restrictions or stipulations.. if he said it, he'd be effectively removing the previous cutoff point which was the main point of dispute the last time the fight was being negotiated.

Comment

yea but he wont cause he dont want any parts of mr.mayweather

Comment

haha, 4 *******s said no

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  I would love to see that. In fact, I'm more interested in the post-fight interview than I am in the sham fight.
                  +1

Although I'm pumped for the fight to go on and know that Pac aint saying that it would be so epic if he did.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                    ball has been on floyd's court a long time ago now. if you're telling me that this fight depends on what pac says on the post fight interview, then floyd gotta be the pu55iest boxer on the face of the planet. he phuking needs to retire and never come back from retirement. hope that helps.
                    not saying it depends on Pac saying that, but it would remove one of the alleged stumbling blocks that prevented the fight from happening so far.

Comment

it defends to pacquiao. let see later if he will.

Comment

Working...
                      X