Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Pacquiao ANNOUNCE That he'll Take The Test In Post-Fight Interview?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hes going to say talk to my promoter like a coward. Manny should just put him on blast but he wont.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Hes going to say talk to my promoter like a coward. Manny should just put him on blast but he wont.
      Lol, that has been what Manny has said the last 4 times huh?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
        Lol, that has been what Manny has said the last 4 times huh?
        That's what Manny has said in ALL his fights. lol. He just said the same thing when asked if he's fighting Marquez in fall when we know it's almost guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          If he doesn't then it shows the bad side of being humble. Pacquiao should settle the issue tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
            I know Pacquiao is not the type to call peoiple out, but I feel he has to call Mayweather out. After the fight, he should say 'I'll take the tests. Mayweather I'd like to fight you next'. Mayweather hasn't a leg to stand then, no more excuses.
            Precisely.

Comment

Afterfight

Wonder if Mayweather will be there. Assuming Pac wins, he should jump in the ring Mosley style and confront Pac. Get the hype building - Ultimate good guy vs bad guy....and sign the fight!!

I am of course dreaming....but would be good

Comment

Originally posted by Akucapri View Post
                Uhh uhh uhh uhh Talk to ma promoter Arum uhh uh hh uh uh I ain't scared uhh uhh uhh hh want to go on vacation...

Next up JMM at 147lbs.
                That's what I expect from him. He'd be going over Bob's head if he dares to call Floyd out on live TV like that.

But IF he does decide to mention drug testing, he should leave no questions:

"Floyd, I'm ready to take the test, No Cut Off Dates. It's time to step up and make the fight happen! You and me, one-on-one, mano-a-mano, eye-for-an-eye, tooth and nail, blood and guts, for all the marbles! Bring it, Punk! Momma Said Knock You Out!"

Yeah, keep dreaming.
                Last edited by MindBat; 05-07-2011, 12:05 PM.

Comment

^ yeah or even just a simple "I'll take the tests to get the fight done".. even he briefly mentions it rather than fixating on the issue, at least he'll pubicly acknowledge it.. it should be done..

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                    Floyd fans will conveniently tune it out. "Manny didnt agree to ****, we never landed on the moon. **** buzz, **** manny"
                    Bingo, I put all my points on it. I swear I will, if Manny does, I guarantee *****s will still be in denial.

Comment

It's already been said .... how many times does Manny need to say it?

Manny will state it one more time IF Showtime brings it up. Not sure Showtime want to bring it up though!

Remember that Floyd still needs to come out of his vacation then fight his tuneup fight then this fight gets made.

Comment

Working...
                      X