Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Ali's fight with Terrell tell us how he'd handle the Klitschkos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by physiker View Post
    Now you are getting so unintelligent it is painful to reply.
    That you have pains is no wonder, considering your old age.

What does other peoiple with those names have to do with the fact that the man legally changed his name?
    Because it's like changing your name from "George Washington" to "Adolf Hitler".

It's a CONSTANT REMINDER OF ALI'S SELF-OWNAGE. How can anyone be so stupid to change his name from "Cassius Marcellus Clay" (one of the greatest American figures EVER) to "Muhammad Ali" (a slave dealer).

Show some respect to another human being. Let alone the greatest boxer who ever lived.
    *uff*

In your next post it will be "the greatest athlete who ever lived" and then it will be "he abolished slavery".

No, he is none of that. He is a borderline ******ed racist, who boxed.

You give away your motives with the Clay thing
    Enlighten me. What are my motives besides spreading facts about Clay?

Comment

I already proved above that you called Terell a crusier and Frazier a cruiser. Your own words.
      They WERE CRUISERS. I never claimed they were cruiser when they fought Ali.

But actually by nowadays standards they were even cruisers when they fought Ali.

You see, this thread is about "How does Terrell compare to the Klitschkos". Terrell was a cruiser (he started at 185 lbs). Klitschko is a GENUINE SUPERHEAVYWEIGHT. You can not compare such cruisers like Terrell or Frazier to genuine superheavyweights.

You are so obviously a hater. You are the one with a very low IQ obviously.
      Hey, at least I didn't finish as the bottom of the bottom in my high school like Clay.

Comment

Originally posted by hweightblogger View Post
        I never claimed anything of the sort.

Everybody knows that Clay's IQ was 78 (= borderline ******ation), but that even his fans have reading difficulties is interesting.

Clay obviously attracts "special" fans.
        What you are clearly too unintelligent to comprehend, is that it took genius to come in at a low enough IQ on the test so that then-Clay would not have to go off for the Bull**** War on Vietnam.

Most Americans would need another decade or two to come to the same conclusion about the war on Vietnam.
        Last edited by physiker; 04-28-2011, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Perhaps the greatest display of heavyweight boxing ever. Hand and foot speed.
          He had none of that. After he gained weight 200+ he was like a slow cruiser. Nothing special.

How are you not banned here?
          Banned for what exactly? For not be a disciple of the Clay Religion?

Comment

They WERE CRUISERS. I never claimed they were cruiser when they fought Ali.But actually by nowadays standards they were even cruisers when they fought Ali.You see, this thread is about "How does Terrell compare to the Klitschkos". Terrell was a cruiser (he started at 185 lbs). Klitschko is a GENUINE SUPERHEAVYWEIGHT. You can not compare such cruisers like Terrell or Frazier to genuine superheavyweights.

Hey, at least I didn't finish as the bottom of the bottom in my high school like Clay.
            They were cruisers.

They were not cruisers.

Are you still in High school?

Comment

He had none of that. After he gained weight 200+ he was like a slow cruiser. Nothing special.

Banned for what exactly? For not be a disciple of the Clay Religion?
              Banned for all your lies and lunacy.

"Ali was a slow cruiser."

The fastest HW who ever lived was "a slow cruiser."

Yes how are you not banned for your lies and idiocy.

How old are you, son? And do you hate people "of color"?
              Last edited by physiker; 04-28-2011, 02:13 PM.

Comment

What you are clearly too unintelligent to comprehend, is that it took genius to come in at a low enough IQ on the test so that then-Clay would not have to go off for the Bull**** War on Vietnam.
                Hey, this is an international boxing forum. Spare us some American politics 50 years ago. Some of the posters here haven't probably heard anything of a so called "Vietnam war".

Why should anyone care anyway?

Hey, how about me claiming that Wladimir Klitschko is the greatest boxer of all time because he dodged some draft in the Soviet Union?

Most Americans would need another decade or tww to come to the same conclusion about the war on Vietnam.
                *sniff*sniff*

And you know that Clay won only because of a technicality, don't you?
                Last edited by hweightblogger; 04-28-2011, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Either K bro would decimate terrel. This is 2011, you can't just be "big". You gotta box too.

Terrel couldnt box

Comment

They were cruisers.

They were not cruisers.

Are you still in High school?
                    Re-read what I wrote, maybe you will understand.

Comment

Banned for all your lies and lunacy.

"Ali was a slow cruiser."

The fastest HW who ever lived was "a slow cruiser."
                      When Clay was boxing sub-200 lbs he was fast. But that weight class is called CRUISER. And compared to nowadays' cruisers he IS NOTHING SPECIAL.

Yes how are you not banned for your lies and idiocy.
                      Where did I lie?

How old are you, son? And do you hate people "of color"?
                      You can call me son, when I can call you grandmother.

"of color"? Is that some American term?

It's interesting that you don't want to comprehend that there are people who simply think Clay was nothing special. You immediately assume that this must be some racist thingy.
                      Last edited by hweightblogger; 04-28-2011, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X