Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just won a signed Manny vs Mosley Everlast glove!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't sell it. They are not worth anything right now, at least not what they will be worth about 2-3 decades from now. It sounds too unselfish, but keep it and pass it on to your son[since you got one]. Congrats!

I sold 3 Alex Rodriguez rookie cards 3 years ago, that are now worth about $300-$500 on average in the condition I had them, and they are worth up over $1k depending what grading company you use. I had one graded a 10 out of 10 in condition. I needed the money son, but I regret doing it. They were 1994 Upper Deck SP, which is one of the most valuable baseball rookie cards out right now, and will be worth a fortune years from now.

So don't do it Webb! Don't sell it to any of these *******s for a 20k rep account, or eternal green k, or whatever money they offer, not even points

Avoid PM's from Chups and Kadyo.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      cockylakerfan is not following you anymore
      KB turned the clocked back last night!

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
        Don't sell it. They are not worth anything right now, at least not what they will be worth about 2-3 decades from now. It sounds too unselfish, but keep it and pass it on to your son[since you got one]. Congrats!

I sold 3 Alex Rodriguez rookie cards 3 years ago, that are now worth about $300-$500 on average in the condition I had them, and they are worth up over $1k depending what grading company you use. I had one graded a 10 out of 10 in condition. I needed the money son, but I regret doing it. They were 1994 Upper Deck SP, which is one of the most valuable baseball rookie cards out right now, and will be worth a fortune years from now.

So don't do it Webb! Don't sell it to any of these *******s for a 20k rep account, or eternal green k, or whatever money they offer, not even points

Avoid PM's from Chups and Kadyo
        No way I'm selling it Kev! No way! And at the bold!

Comment

Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
          KB turned the clocked back last night!

those dunks had the bar rockin man

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            *checks followers*

u lie!
            I know you probably don't do this, but let's say you did do it, how much would an Everlast glove signed by Roy Jones Jr cost?

Comment

If you can get me a pair of Everlast gloves signed by RJJ, just send the bill to Reed. He'll pay it in e-points.

Comment

Absolutely! The first one changed the whole momentum of the game. This series is over now, I'm sure of it.

Comment

Good ***** homey! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
                    No way I'm selling it Kev! No way! And at the bold!

I don't know V Webb. They might be worth A LOT selling them a few years from now

Comment

Shannon Brown said the last time Kobe dunked like that he had an Afro LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X