Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just won a signed Manny vs Mosley Everlast glove!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
    Good ***** homey! Congrats!

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

I don't know V Webb. They might be worth A LOT selling them a few years from now
    Yea, you make a good point. ESPECIALLY with Manny's sig being on there. But, man, I don't think I'm going to let go of a signed Manny AND Mosley glove. That's huge!

Comment

Bring right away to LAS VEGAS PAWN SHOP!!!

Comment

congratz coach, but **** is fixed.

i don't understand why eaner would give pac-mosley signed autographed gloves to a poster who ****s on the fight every single day.

pac-mosley is hagler-hearns of our generation. now, i would gladly take those gloves.

Comment

Go to Pawn Stars!!!

Comment

Damn, that is big. Both are boxing legends.

You should hold on to them until both die and the value goes up and then you should sell them.

Comment

Congrats man!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post

Yea, you make a good point. ESPECIALLY with Manny's sig being on there. But, man, I don't think I'm going to let go of a signed Manny AND Mosley glove. That's huge!
                If some rich Pinoy wants it, charge him $1 Million dollars[$500k for each glove].

Mention Pacquiao's titles in 8 divisions, from 106-154[yes say 154, you have to lie, it's business], mention how he beat a guy who outweighed him by 50lbs on fight night[Margarito], again you have to exaggerate.

You basically have to just act as a ******* while selling the glove, exaggerate his wins and call him the GOAT. This will get the buyer excited, listen to his offers but start at $1mill, it's a business tactic, they're not really worth $1mill.

Then You say, you know what, these gloves will be worth about $100 million in the future, but I will give it to you for $200k, $100k a glove, that's my final offer.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                  I know you probably don't do this, but let's say you did do it, how much would an Everlast glove signed by Roy Jones Jr cost?
                  now? maybe 150 at best

in his heyday it was upwards of 300-500

once he retires it depends on how much he floods the market but it would probably stay close to 150 until he dies then max at about 400-800

Comment

Make sure the seller is a casual boxing fans who knows little about boxing. Basically just look for Pacfans.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                      Damn, that is big. Both are boxing legends.

You should hold on to them until both die and the value goes up and then you should sell them.

African American life expectancy is 70.2 years
                      Filipino Life expectancy is 72 years

Pacquiao will probably be dead at the age of 80 (now eats healthy foods) unless someone kills him first.

But bullet won't kill him according to Sr. :LOL:

Comment

Working...
                      X