No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Discusses Pacquiao vs Marquez Trilogy Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
    It always makes me laugh when you hear some of the people on here who are soooo against catchweights, don't give credit to Pacquiao for any catchweight fights and call him "The catchweight king" for a pound or two - but they're ALL for a catchweights (in fact demanding of it) when the same shoe is on another foot. Come on, either you're against catchweights or your not PERIOD POINT BLANK. You can't keep saying it one way to fit your agenda and then change your mind when you want it "fair" for another fighter.

BTW, this post has nothing to do with what Pacquiao does or doesn't do (save the arguement for someone else please), and has everything to do with people changing their opinions to fit their agendas. It's called Hypocricy.
    Fantastic post, the amount of hypocrisy floating around these boards is astonishing. People are so adamant about their so called point of view, right untill the very next day when they do a 180 and start preaching for the very thing they hated just hours before.
    Last edited by JoeDaWg; 04-26-2011, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      Maybe because Pacquiao is the WBO WW Champion? I mean I dont knwo thats a wild guess!!!
      And wasnt cotto the WBO champ also? That may be a wild guess on my part.

Comment

Why this fight have to be lower than 147??? I mean both will weight 145-148 fight night, so the actually weight in dont matter unless you guys want to weight drain Pacquiao!!
        Its only a few lbs! pacq has never made the limit. He didnt even make the limit for ww in his jmw bout. so how is a few lbs going to hurt pacq?

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

SO Hey *******s...wasnt Marquez a BLOWN UP lightweight @ 142lbs vs Mayweather? If so..then will he still be a BLOWN UP lightweight @147lbs vs Manny?
          hey ******, didnt Manny publicly say he'd take the ost with no cutoffs and we still havent heard from your idol? gtfo this board until your idol comes back and fights a worthy opponent...............and DJ Paulie Spad aint one

Comment

Floyd was like 160 fight night agaisnt JMM and Mosley.

Pacquiao barely gets to 148, make the math einstein!!!
            It doesnt take Einstein to "make" the math when pulling the numbers out of your azz!

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
              So Pacquiao couldnt fight Mosley then because Mosley was too dangerous.Now Mosley is 39yrs old and has looked bad against Mayweather Pacquiao fights him.
              Pacquiao couldnt fight Marquez because Marquez was not 37yrs old.Now he's almost 38 and Pacquiao wants Marquez?How long will people see this fraud for what he is.
              speakin about frauds, who's the scared lil putito in that bentley pic?

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                hey ******, didnt Manny publicly say he'd take the ost with no cutoffs and we still havent heard from your idol? gtfo this board until your idol comes back and fights a worthy opponent...............and DJ Paulie Spad aint one
                Of course...and George Bush publicly said "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"...we all know that wasnt true....

Fact is even Roach said "they couldnt ask Shane to take a test because they didnt even want to take one"

whos the ****** now ****o?

Comment

Originally posted by crookshanks View Post
                  why is this fight at 147lbs. when both pac & jmm can't even make the ww limit?
                  why the F@ck do these people complain about evrything...even marquez and richie is not complaining....WTF???

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

SO Hey *******s...wasnt Marquez a BLOWN UP lightweight @ 142lbs vs Mayweather? If so..then will he still be a BLOWN UP lightweight @147lbs vs Manny?
                    the blown up lightweight wants a shot at pac.....pac is at 147 now...if pac refuses this fight u b1tches will complain again and will say pac is ducking JMM..theres just no winning against these mofos over here...if JMM cant make 147...i guess he better not demand a fight with pac and go with zab judah instead....people here compalain so muck like lil b!tches!!

Comment

Dang did i miss the Pac vs Mosley fight? All this talk so i guess he won already

Comment

Working...
                      X