No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Discusses Pacquiao vs Marquez Trilogy Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer Discusses Pacquiao vs Marquez Trilogy Offer

According to an earlier report on BoxingScene.com, WBO and WBA lightweight titlist Juan Manuel Marquez is heavily considering an offer from Manny Pacquiao's promoter, Top Rank Promotions, to face the eight-division champion in a third bout in October.

[Click Here To Read More]

where are those haters pac was ducking marquez for fighting mosley and not him in may?

Comment

if jmm remains a free agent and decides to fight against a top rank fighter i don't think gbp can do anything about it. i think jmm really wants the trilogy and he's just waiting for the result of pac-shane before he say yes to arum.

Comment

Awesome, i hope this fight get made, even at 147. I will bump this thread a month or 2 after the Mosley fight when Arum will be talking about how hard he's trying to make the May/Pac superfight.

Comment

No matter what

GBP gets ****ted on because JMM WANTS a 3rd fight with Pac and GBP cant offer **** compared to it. Yes there are other good fights gbp can offer him but they cant offer Pac.......
          See what happens when you fu.ck with other promoters fighters? payback is a BI.TCH

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            where are those haters pac was ducking marquez for fighting mosley and not him in may?
            Yeah hes fighting him 3 years later and at 147lbs.....go Pacquiao!

Comment

why is this fight at 147lbs. when both pac & jmm can't even make the ww limit?

Comment

This fight better be made close to 140lbs or else it doesn't make sense at all. How will Pacman fans justify this... "well he shouldn't have accepted the offer" True! but that just means Pacman and his camp are looking for easy fights. The fighters should meet in the middle and fight at a catch-weight of 141/142lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by crookshanks View Post
                  why is this fight at 147lbs. when both pac & jmm can't even make the ww limit?
                  Maybe because Pacquiao is the WBO WW Champion? I mean I dont knwo thats a wild guess!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    According to an earlier report on BoxingScene.com, WBO and WBA lightweight titlist Juan Manuel Marquez is heavily considering an offer from Manny Pacquiao's promoter, Top Rank Promotions, to face the eight-division champion in a third bout in October.

[Click Here To Read More]

SO Hey *******s...wasnt Marquez a BLOWN UP lightweight @ 142lbs vs Mayweather? If so..then will he still be a BLOWN UP lightweight @147lbs vs Manny?

Comment

Working...
                    X