No announcement yet.

If one of Alex Ariza's fighters would undergo random drug testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    look i get it manny can break nsac rules but floyd cant ask for additional testing... im done round and round with you guys and it doesnt matter floyds gay and mannys god. does that make you feel better
    Hey when it comes down to it... When Manny is in public nobody yells at him to fight Floyd or chant Floyd's name or boos him... When Floyd is out in public people boo him and chant Manny's name and tell him to fight Manny...

You think the pressure is on Manny???? You think Manny should or is going to budge because there is so much pressure? The ball is in Floyd's court, he knows it and so does everybody. No pressure on Manny, all of it is on Floyd, yet he claims to ignore it, the pressure is there... Now if you want Manny to yeild, I suggest you recruit more *****s to add pressure to manny.
    Last edited by Alibata; 04-23-2011, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
      Hey when it comes down to it... When Manny is in public nobody yells at him to fight Floyd or chant Floyd's name or boos him... When Floyd is out in public people boo him and chant Manny's name and tell him to fight Manny...

You think the pressure is on Manny???? You think Manny should or is going to budge because there is so much pressure? The ball is in Floyd's court, he knows it and so does everybody.
      did you admit to eaner you were wrong?

Comment

look i get it manny can break nsac rules but floyd cant ask for additional testing... im done round and round with you guys and it doesnt matter floyds gay and mannys god. does that make you feel better
        lol what rule was Pac breaking?

You clarly have a lot of hate for Pac for some reason (judging by your posts and sig), so its really hard to be taken seriously. You have some sort of personal agenda it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
          lol what rule was Pac breaking?

You clarly have a lot of hate for Pac for some reason (judging by your posts and sig), so its really hard to be taken seriously. You have some sort of personal agenda it seems.
          no its his fans i dont like theyre like a cult. the nsac rules on over weight penalties. the maximum that can be charged is 25% of the fighters purse not additional income i.e. endorsements, ppv residuals. also the fine can only be administered once not multiple times. pac demaded 10 milli a pound over when the gauranteed purse for floyd was 25 mill he also demanded 10 milli per pound over thus twice breaking nsac rules. if baracuda is still around he had the nsac link in his sig the dumba$$ didnt even realize it worked against him as he is a ******* blinded by racial and national pride.

Comment

he can say all he wants to say but koncz confirmed the contract sent to floyd was for a week long black out of testing before the fight sorry facts and logic and all.
            Koncz also confirmed that Floyd turned down 50 mil to fight Manny.

So its true, right? Because Koncz said so.

Comment

no its his fans i dont like theyre like a cult. the nsac rules on over weight penalties. the maximum that can be charged is 25% of the fighters purse not additional income i.e. endorsements, ppv residuals. also the fine can only be administered once not multiple times. pac demaded 10 milli a pound over when the gauranteed purse for floyd was 25 mill he also demanded 10 milli per pound over thus twice breaking nsac rules. if baracuda is still around he had the nsac link in his sig the dumba$$ didnt even realize it worked against him as he is a ******* blinded by racial and national pride.
              Once again, if its illegal, then what should it matter if Floyd wont have to pay it? If what you're saying is true, and its a made up rule, then why should Floyd even care? He wont have to pay it anyway if he were to come in over weight.

Comment

when all else fails, resort to name calling right?? typical move, just like your boy floyd..

Comment

random testing blood and urine no blackouts to hide anything. full transperancy to ensure a fair fight or no fight he was quite clear about this after the mosley fight. team pac cant even deny random urine tests if they wanted to thats nsac territory.

So, what you're really saying is,

for 40 fights, Floyd never fought fairly?

Yea, we know that.

I mean lets be truthful here, its documented that Floyd was on the juice for the majority of his career.

Lets start from the top.

- father, a convicted drug dealer
                  - uncle and trainer, known drug user
                  - a family that has been in the professional boxing business for over 30 years

Now, with those facts laid out, its easy to see that this family knows the ins and outs of the professional sport from technique and form, to judges and refs, to shortcuts and doping. Its well known that they love to talk about how if you're not a boxer, " you don't know s hit". Again, for a family of professional boxers who have been in the sport for over 30 years, its quite clear they have easily cheated the sport, opponents and its fans with Floyd Mayweather Jrs. career. Floyds dad, has talked about how he knows someone in the sport who had been using steroids for quite a long time, but won't say who. I know most people wouldn't rat out their children, so why would Sr? Red flag alert.

Lets recap Floyds career. He'll quite happily tell you that hes a
                  5 division champion in less than 10 years, a feat that nobody in the storied history of boxing has achieved. Thats extraordinary, especially for a guy who barely won a bronze medal at the Olympics. Red flag alert.

From his beginnings as a jr. lightweight to lightweight, he had 31 fights, all victories, with 22 KOs for a KO rate of 70%. Now we all know of his hand problems, which is why, as he went higher in weight, his brittle hands couldn't produce as many knockouts. Thats interesting, seeing as how steroid use causes bones to become more fragile. Whats even more interesting is that in over 30 years as a professional boxing family, never, ever, did the Mayweathers acknowledge a need for any even playing fields, in any of their fights. For a family who knows the ins and outs of the sport, why wouldn't they dare acknowledge steroid use within the sport early in Floyds career, or before? "you're not a boxer, you don't know s hit". Red flag alert.

It seems to me, that as Floyds career went on, he was getting bigger and bulkier, while remaining one of the sports fastest. However, there was a price to pay, his hands became more brittle as the years went by. And, his head was getting bigger from the time he was 16. Red flag alert.

Now, lets move on to Floyds career above 135. Hands aren't quite as solid due to heavy use of steroids, so the KOs become less common. From 2004, to 2007, he fought, on average, twice a year. In 2007, the Mosley-Balco scandal became well known. You know what else happened in 2007? Floyd had his last fight before "retiring". Why would someone, who had just gained a newfound celebrity and popularity within the mainstream by defeating two very popular opponents, suddenly "retire" at his peak? He manhandled Oscar De La Hoya at jr. middleweight and knocked out the previously unbeaten Ricky Hatton. Pretty odd that someone would retire right after that. Red flag alert.

Could it be that Floyd needed time to detox? He did say that his body, "needed time to heal". We all know how Floyd loves to portray himself as some thug, and we all know how dudes from the street talk in code, so could that be it? He did stay out of boxing for almost 2 years before returning. But, within that time of "retirement", he was known to pal around with 50 Cent, another former drug dealer and body building type, and he did have that stint on WWE, aka, the Steroid Freaks Haven. If anyone knows how to cycle and detox, it would be professional wrestlers. Red flag alert.

Floyd comes back from "retirement" bigger and stronger than ever with added mass and bulk after the Mosley-Balco talks die down. Head is looking a bit larger as well. It was easy to see how much larger he was than his opponent Juan Manuel Marquez, who is only an inch shorter than Floyd. But it was the body mass that showed the discrepancy in size. Add to the fact that Floyd refused to give a fight night weight, and you have a suspicious character in the ring. He was easily a middleweight that night with all of the added muscle. Red flag alert.

For someone who supposedly would like to prove they are not using any PEDs,

why won't Floyd agree to year round random drug testing since he wants an "even playing field"?

That to me, sounds like a Red flag alert.

I know lots of weed smokers who will agree to take a drug test any time, but when you mention, "year round random drug testing"

"OH NO".

I think since Floyd isn't on a testing schedule right now,

hes probably been roiding after the Mosley bout.

Facts
                  Beat up his baby momma in a fit of rage.
                  Put up a racist tirade against Manny Pacquiao in a fit of rage.
                  Poked a security guard in the face in a fit of rage.

Comment

i just dont care anymore. you guys support anything and everything he does because hes the same race and from the same place. it doesnt matter you all win so pat each other on the back. while your at it go to the pacuiao robinson who is better thread and state your case there.

Comment

i just dont care anymore. you guys support anything and everything he does because hes the same race and from the same place. it doesnt matter you all win so pat each other on the back. while your at it go to the pacuiao robinson who is better thread and state your case there.
                      Same race and place? LOL. I'm Puerto Rican!

Comment

Working...
                      X