• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
    Same here bro.
    i'm glad that we are of the same mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      mosley. and its the start of transperancy and fair fights. you will never win theis argument ethically never.
      you're an idoit bro.. floyd have no choice but to demand ost with mosley since he asked for it from pacman LOL!! my question to u is, u and every other *****s and floyd said manny is nothing, easy, no boxing skills, then why demand ost for someone who is so easy to beat?? why didnt he demand ost for his other BIG fights in the pass before?? wouldnt u want floyd to even the playing field with those great fighters also, how would u know those great fighters wasnt on something??? but yet this easy work lil midget must be on something???

Comment

all of pacman's passed opponents never ask for ost so why is floyd asking for it when pacman is easy work right?? mannyphresh why are u ignoring this question LOL??

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
          you're an idoit bro.. floyd have no choice but to demand ost with mosley since he asked for it from pacman LOL!! my question to u is, u and every other *****s and floyd said manny is nothing, easy, no boxing skills, then why demand ost for someone who is so easy to beat?? why didnt he demand ost for his other BIG fights in the pass before?? wouldnt u want floyd to even the playing field with those great fighters also, how would u know those great fighters wasnt on something??? but yet this easy work lil midget must be on something???
          I never said manny was easy work for floyd. i think he wins, and ethically i completely support him on his drug testing stance. i dont think he is the greatest. my favorite fighter right now is martinez. the only reason i would get into these arguments in the first place is because of the extreme bias you guys have for manny that you ignore all the facts. you guys are like fox news attacking obama but prasing bush.

Comment

LMAO since when has Ariza been connected to anything illegal? F@ggots here have no clue about Ariza. He has trained Morales and Corrales in the past, he's been around for a long time and is the best at what he does. Stop spreading your Bull****,

Comment

If Floyd Mayweather, Shane Mosley ,James Toney and Bernard Hopkins took random drug test when they have no fight sceduled I gurrantee they will test dirty for HGH or some other roid

Comment

Koncz is also the guy who exposed Floyd's $100 million demand from the Mandela group. He was not satisfied with $50 million guarantee. And *****s say, all of a sudden, Koncz is a liar.

These *****s are very confused individuals. Easy fight, easy work, easy money for an amatueurish fighter who fought his way to the top fighting bums. But duckweather is too scared. Pac is too good, he has to be on someting. Man, if this is the logic *****s keep defending, go ahead. Keep embarrassing yourselves.

Comment

I never said manny was easy work for floyd. i think he wins, and ethically i completely support him on his drug testing stance. i dont think he is the greatest. my favorite fighter right now is martinez. the only reason i would get into these arguments in the first place is because of the extreme bias you guys have for manny that you ignore all the facts. you guys are like fox news attacking obama but prasing bush.
                  trust me bro, if manny backs out now if floyd calls him out i'll be the first one to say manny is a lying punk!! what facts are u talking about that we ignored??? im a fan of manny but dont get it twisted.. im not like these *****s who will defend floyd even when its clear that floyd is in the wrong.. im only here to speak on what i know and like i said if manny backs out later about the ost thing then i'll be the first one to say he's a punk..

what i dont get is u have these other guys claiming that manny is easy work no skill so then why is floyd making such a big deal over a guy that is suppose to be easy work?? and why didnt floyd ever demand ost for his passed great big fights?? but then now all of a sudden he wants to demand ost for someone who he says is easy work?? this is what i dont get, how do u even defend this when its clearly that floyd see's manny as his biggest threat... why not just admit it?? why play this game that manny is nothing but then u make such a big deal over it? its this that i cant stand and the fans who backs floyd on this.. if it was the other way around and manny is the one claiming floyd is easy work but then manny demands ost like i said i'll call manny out on it.. its cool to ride with the guy u favor but when its clear that he doesnt want none why even try to defend him??

Comment

your team lies about the first 2 failed negotiaitions now when they already signed to fight mosley they start saying they agree and thats all it takes for you. i get it your pinoy and so is manny his **** dont stink hes god yadda yadda yadda im done. your blinded by racial and national pride and nobody is gonna convince you that the earth is round and not flat.
                    Lied? Like "There were no 2nd negotiations?"

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                      trust me bro, if manny backs out now if floyd calls him out i'll be the first one to say manny is a lying punk!! what facts are u talking about that we ignored??? im a fan of manny but dont get it twisted.. im not like these *****s who will defend floyd even when its clear that floyd is in the wrong.. im only here to speak on what i know and like i said if manny backs out later about the ost thing then i'll be the first one to say he's a punk..

what i dont get is u have these other guys claiming that manny is easy work no skill so then why is floyd making such a big deal over a guy that is suppose to be easy work?? and why didnt floyd ever demand ost for his passed great big fights?? but then now all of a sudden he wants to demand ost for someone who he says is easy work?? this is what i dont get, how do u even defend this when its clearly that floyd see's manny as his biggest threat... why not just admit it?? why play this game that manny is nothing but then u make such a big deal over it? its this that i cant stand and the fans who backs floyd on this.. if it was the other way around and manny is the one claiming floyd is easy work but then manny demands ost like i said i'll call manny out on it.. its cool to ride with the guy u favor but when its clear that he doesnt want none why even try to defend him??
                      theirs a thread going on right now where *******s are saying manny is greater than sugar ray robinson...

Comment

Working...
                      X