No announcement yet.

If one of Alex Ariza's fighters would undergo random drug testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    theirs a thread going on right now where *******s are saying manny is greater than sugar ray robinson...
    what does that have to do with this?? if i recall the thread is asking who do u think is better srb or pac? so why let someone's opinion get to u?? of course you're going to have different opinion's. half of the poster on here didnt grow up watching srb so do u expect somone to vote for a guy who they only saw on youtube videos? i personally feel that manny is the greatest in my era.. u might feel different and thats cool with me..

Comment

he can say all he wants to say but koncz confirmed the contract sent to floyd was for a week long black out of testing before the fight sorry facts and logic and all.
      Torrecampo, Singsurat, Morales and Marquez beat Pac without OST. Sad Floyd can't do without it.

Comment

This is my honest unbiased opinion on the entire issue:

If I am a fighter that's adhering to all of the commisions rules and abides by all its testing procedures, I would tell any other fighter who wants me to undergo extra non mandated testing to go fuk themselves! If they have a problem with the current testing in place, then go to the commision and push for more stringent testing. If you have a problem with the current testing procedures and are afraid to fight me, then you know what, go fight someone else.

I give Pac credit for even agreeing go above and beyond what the commision itself calls for. Depending who you want to believe whether it be Pac or Konz, Konz stated Pac agreed to OSDT with the exception that no blood is drawn 7 days prior to fight night. In addition to that, they will submit to an immediate blood/urine test after the fight. Like another poster stated "I doubt there is any PED that is going to turn you from an ordinary boxer into some recking machine in 6 days during a time when a fighter is not in full swing of thier training, then NOT have it come up in a post fight blood/urine test. Pac on the other hand stated on camera that he will submit to testing with no cutoff date just to see if that was Floyds real reason for not wanting to fight him. Pac seems like Arum's puppet and i'll have to wait and see what's agreed to during negotiations to see if Pac sticks by this.

Floyd has yet to respond to anything regarding Pac. He refuses to answer any questions, nor has he shown any interests publically to make this fight happen. When asked about his $100mil request, he didnt refute it. On the other hand when Pac is asked about a fight with Floyd, he seems all for it and says he's willing to fight anyone!

If Floyd REALLY wants this fight, he's the only one that can make it happen. Lets hope his recent tax issues will push him to finally step into the ring with Pac.
        Last edited by Deevel916; 04-23-2011, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          This is my honest unbiased opinion on the entire issue:

If I am a fighter that's adhering to all of the commisions rules and abides by all its testing procedures, I would tell any other fighter who wants me to undergo extra non mandated testing to go fuk themselves! If they have a problem with the current testing in place, then go to the commision and push for more stringent testing. If you have a problem with the current testing procedures and are afraid to fight me, then you know what, go fight someone else.

I give Pac credit for even agreeing go above and beyond what the commision itself calls for. Depending who you want to believe whether it be Pac or Konz, Konz stated Pac agreed to OSDT with the exception that no blood is drawn 7 days prior to fight night. In addition to that, they will submit to an immediate blood/urine test after the fight. Like another poster stated "I doubt there is any PED that is going to turn you from an ordinary boxer into some recking machine in 6 days during a time when a fighter is not in full swing of thier training, then NOT have it come up in a post fight blood/urine test. Pac on the other hand stated on camera that he will submit to testing with no cutoff date just to see if that was Floyds real reason for not wanting to fight him. Pac seems like Arum's puppet and i'll have to wait and see what's agreed to during negotiations to see if Pac sticks by this.
          pacs breaking nsac rules on over weight penalties. you can only charge a maximum of 25% of the gauranteed purse for coming over the agreed weight. not per pound only once. the gauranteed purse was 25million. so pac was penalizing floyd more than 25% and was demanding it per pound over doubley breaking nsac rules. you pac fans and your double standards are so flagrant and ignorant its mind boggling.

Comment

pacs breaking nsac rules on over weight penalties. you can only charge a maximum of 25% of the gauranteed purse for coming over the agreed weight. not per pound only once. the gauranteed purse was 25million. so pac was penalizing floyd more than 25% and was demanding it per pound over doubley breaking nsac rules. you pac fans and your double standards are so flagrant and ignorant its mind boggling.
            If it was a against the rules, then Floyd should just agree to it then protest it if he were to come in over the weight limit since it's "against the rules to charge more than 25%". Its common sense.

There's penalties for not making weight and penalties for testing positive for banned substances. Floyd failed to make weight for the Marquez fight in order to gain an even bigger advantage over a lightweight fighter coming up 2 divisions to face him. Pac has never tested positive for any peds.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
              If it was a against the rules, then Floyd should just agree to it then protest it if he were to come in over the weight limit since it's "against the rules to charge more than 25%". Its common sense.

There's penalties for not making weight and penalties for testing positive for banned substances. Floyd failed to make weight for the Marquez fight in order to gain an even bigger advantage over a lightweight fighter coming up 2 divisions to face him. Pac has never tested positive for any peds.
              this is why i dont get into these debates anymore. your pinoy so is pacquiao so whatever he does is ok but not for anybody else.

Comment

this is why i dont get into these debates anymore. your pinoy so is pacquiao so whatever he does is ok but not for anybody else.
                Did I say anything that wasnt true? Look, I just wanna see the fight. Pac isnt the first person who is percieved to be a threat to Floyd. Why no testing for Corrales who was suppose to be too big and strong for Floyd? Why no testing for Marquez who according to Floyd, "beat Pacquaio twice!" If Marquez beat a "roided up Pac" twice, what the hell is Marquez on? Yet no testing for him. Hmmm.... Why no testing for the big bad Baldomir who had a considerable size advantage over Pac? Yet he wants testing for a one-dimensional Philippino midget who will be easy work? Sounds a bit fishy and in my opinion Floyd is just using it as a tool to get a mental edge over Pac.
                Last edited by Deevel916; 04-23-2011, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Bending the rules, changes in money, and changes in contracts have been happening since the early 1900's. And Floyd has a history now of breaking contracted weights. But what Floyd is demanding is going one step further. Its going above the committee, making himself bigger than the boxing, and criticizing our sport that is already hurting to begin with and doesn't need any more. This is completely unprecedented. The two can't really be compared.

Comment

lol what does race have anything to do with this?? funny u even mention that because manny is the one that gets *****ed on for everything he does so dont even pull the race card.. what did manny do that is wrong?? u have floyd beating on innocent people yet its ok right? floyd went on video with his racist rant but thats ok too right?? and just so we're both clear here im not filipino. do u honestly think that all manny fans are filipino's only?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
                      Bending the rules, changes in money, and changes in contracts have been happening since the early 1900's. And Floyd has a history now of breaking contracted weights. But what Floyd is demanding is going one step further. Its going above the committee, making himself bigger than the boxing, and criticizing our sport that is already hurting to begin with and doesn't need any more. This is completely unprecedented. The two can't really be compared.
                      look i get it manny can break nsac rules but floyd cant ask for additional testing... im done round and round with you guys and it doesnt matter floyds gay and mannys god. does that make you feel better

Comment

Working...
                      X