No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: I Will Spectacularly Decapitate Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye: I Will Spectacularly Decapitate Klitschko

A lot of experts are labeling David Haye's next outing as the "defining fight" of the British heavyweight's career. The WBA champion says the label of "defining fight" works both ways. He says WBO/IBF/IBO champion Wladimir Klitschko is in the same boat. Haye and Klitschko will finally meet to unify their titles on July 2 at the Imtech-Arena in Hamburg, Germany. Haye expects a huge victory by knockout.

[Click Here To Read More]

warrrrrrrrrr haye save the division haye, cant wait for july 2nd, haye will destroy wlad. the speed, agility and power of haye will be too much

Comment

i dont even think this fight will be competitive its a total mismatch Wlad will dominate. Haye has power but he has never been in the ring with a decent heavyweight and I will bet my house that Wlad totally dominates this fight. Not even close

Comment

Originally posted by bigdogg View Post
        i dont even think this fight will be competitive its a total mismatch Wlad will dominate. Haye has power but he has never been in the ring with a decent heavyweight and I will bet my house that Wlad totally dominates this fight. Not even close
        better get ready to be homeless then mate

I have already placed £5,010 on Haye to win by ko

its happening

Comment

Apparently Haye is going to phone the media every day from now until the fight (if he shows up) with these tedious variations on the same theme he's been yapping about, but doing little to make an actuality, since he entered the HW division.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

its happening
            I hope you're a wealthy man as that's a lot of money to lose...........

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

its happening
              Be prepared to lose your money. The more Davey talks, the more frightened he is (the last time he yapped this much was before he fought like a scared rabbit against Valuev), and he's also freaking out in other parts of his life, brazenly running around with a young skank and leaving his wife and baby behind.

There's plenty to indicate that all is not well in the Haye psyche.

Comment

if haye wins it sets up a unification bout with either vitali or adamek winner(more likely vitali)for all the belts.a haye victory would be much better for the division & the sport in general.klit fans will disagree but if haye wins there will be closure & an undisputed champion crowned by xmas 2011.im willing to say it would be vitali who would be undisputed champion & then he would retire much like lennox did as the undisputed king of boxing.i dont like haye much more then the klits but ill be cheering for him.i dont care who wins between haye\vitali as long as there is one champion.in the new year all belts would be vacant if either haye or vitali retire but at least we had 1 champion again,even though it would be for only a few weeks or months until the sanctioning bodies start stripping them....

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  if haye wins it sets up a unification bout with either vitali or adamek winner(more likely vitali)for all the belts.a haye victory would be much better for the division & the sport in general.klit fans will disagree but if haye wins there will be closure & an undisputed champion crowned by xmas 2011.im willing to say it would be vitali who would be undisputed champion & then he would retire much like lennox did as the undisputed king of boxing.i dont like haye much more then the klits but ill be cheering for him.i dont care who wins between haye\vitali as long as there is one champion.in the new year all belts would be vacant if either haye or vitali retire but at least we had 1 champion again,even though it would be for only a few weeks or months until the sanctioning bodies start stripping them....
                  Being a big Vitali fan, I would love to see him retire with all the belts, because he is in my view one of the toughest heavyweights to ever get in the ring.

However, I really don't see the evidence to suggest that Haye can beat a prime Wladimir, who Chris Byrd says hits WAY harder than Vitali does, and he should know.

Nothing Haye has done as a HW indicates that he is ready or able to beat this version of Wlad, who is NOT the same guy who lost to Corrie Sanders. Haye has mostly talked himself into this position -- many people didn't think he even beat the toughest guy he's faced as a HW so far, Nico Valuev. If he did beat him, it was by the very slightest of margins.

Comment

After the fight - " I give props to Wlad. I really thought I could knock him out, but he's a great fighter and I'd like a rematch. All that talk before the fight was just nonsense to sell tickets."

Comment

Working...
                    X