Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If it was PBF in there that night, could he have kept Margito off him like Manny did?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MGM-134 View Post
    i think you'd see a lot of this

haha Margarito has never moved as fast as Hatton is there in his entire life!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopper417 View Post
      haha Margarito has never moved as fast as Hatton is there in his entire life!
      And you're proud of that running and running like catching a chicken?

Comment

• Originally posted by JourneymanUK View Post
        This is because they are two different fighters. An offensive one and a defensive one. So Manny will always get hit more than Floyd. Running is not Manny's cup of tea.

All I am asking was, would he be able to defeat Margo the same way as Manny did without getting hit that much in return, given that Margo dished out the most punishment Manny got compared to Pacquiao's previous opponents, yet Manny was still able to give him the beating of his life. What more a defensive one?

Do you get my point?
        trips me out when you dumbasses say floyd runs.
        Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 04-22-2011, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          And you're proud of that running and running like catching a chicken?

Yeah it was awesome when Hatton knocked Floyd out wasn't it? Find another sport to follow bro.

Comment

• depends on the ref. floyd isnt like pac. pac likes to stop your attack by fighting back. i would see a lot of clinching by floyd, unless he runs the whole night. if the ref allows marg to work his way, he'd have a big chance.

Comment

• Floyd's sharp accurate punches would have caused more damage, i loved seeing Pac destroy that cheating piece of crap but I think Floyd could have gotten a stoppage win because of cuts or the ref stopping it because Margacheater would have landed like 2 punches per round and the ref would have seen enough.

Comment

• Is this Thread a Joke?

Mayweather would destroy Margarito cheating ass like he did mosley cheating ass.

Margarito is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY TOO SLOW.
                No JAB at ALL to neutrallize anything Floyd does!

I mean seriously, can you guys at least pretend you watch boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
                  Is this Thread a Joke?

Mayweather would destroy Margarito cheating ass like he did mosley cheating ass.

Margarito is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY TOO SLOW.
                  No JAB at ALL to neutrallize anything Floyd does!

I mean seriously, can you guys at least pretend you watch boxing.

Thank you dude, this s**t is getting embarassing.

Comment

• we all wished junior had the *****s balls so we would have seen your prediction a loooong time ago.

Comment

• Floyd would have had his hands full with Margarito to say the least, its a shame that we never got to see that fight or a Mayweather-Cotto fight as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X