Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Article: "Pacquiao's ulterior motive for giving advice to Ortiz...to DUCK Berto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post

Manny's breath is life itself.
    Yea, for a lot of his fans, it is.

Comment

whatever you say, sport. pac is ducking berto. please. can't even imagine berto lasting longer than three rounds against cotto, clottey, margarito, and now mosley.

that's why i enjoy boxing more than people around here. i have my onw standard. this is not brain surgery. i feel sorry for pac, in a way, for having scum arum as his promoter. pac could have taken easier fights like fighters his own size.

Comment

Now I've heard it all.

Comment

Who wrote this dumb shit?

Comment

who actually thinks Berto would have last more than 3 rounds after seeing his performance....no lateral movement, no defense, no footwork, no left hand, nothing, no skills.

a damn amateur

Comment

I still dont understand why people were so eager for Pac to face Berto, Ok he had a title, but lets face it, he had done nothing of note, it was utterly ridiculous to say Pac was ducking him, i mean what about Zaveck or Senchenko?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

throw in a couple of misspelled words and i woulda thought Horus wrote that
                LMFAO!
                man mak you hadnt thrown out a one liner like that in a while
                I just got in trouble cause I litterally lmfa
                haha
                it was worth it though

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                  Pacquiao’s advice to Ortiz may have had an ulterior motive

“Pacman” helps “Vicious” become WBC champ, now he may come for the title

http://www.***************.net/2011/...-have-had.html

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
                    I still dont understand why people were so eager for Pac to face Berto, Ok he had a title, but lets face it, he had done nothing of note, it was utterly ridiculous to say Pac was ducking him, i mean what about Zaveck or Senchenko?
                    I cant speak for everyone but imo I was eager to see pac fight berto because he is faster than pac may hit just as hard and is young
                    3 things pac hasnt faced in a long time
                    it would be a great test for him

thats all I want from pac is to go up against some with speed power and young
                    if pac trucks them in one round or 12 at least he took on a young lion
                    I would not knock pac if he were to take on bradley, ortiz, rios at 140, and even berto or judah
                    simply for the speed and power factor

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                      Pacquiao’s advice to Ortiz may have had an ulterior motive

“Pacman” helps “Vicious” become WBC champ, now he may come for the title

http://www.***************.net/2011/...-have-had.html
                      wow, the length people go through to make this stuff up, I mean what utter tosh

Comment

Working...
                      X