Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Article: "Pacquiao's ulterior motive for giving advice to Ortiz...to DUCK Berto"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article: "Pacquiao's ulterior motive for giving advice to Ortiz...to DUCK Berto"

Pacquiao’s advice to Ortiz may have had an ulterior motive

“Pacman” helps “Vicious” become WBC champ, now he may come for the title

New world welterweight champion Victor Ortiz had many people to thank on Saturday night for helping him reach his ultimate goal by beating Andre Berto to become WBC 147lb champion, but the most suprising was his thank you’s to Manny Pacquiao and Freddie Roach.

The 24 year-old American-Mexican stunned the crowd at Foxwoods Resort in Connecticut, by taking previously undefeated Berto’s 27-0 record along with his world title via a unanimous decision, with all three judges scoring in favour of the former lightweight underdog.

After thanking Danny Garcia, his family and his promoter, “Vicious” was then asked by HBO’s Larry Merchant whether a 147lb super-fight with Manny Pacquaio may be on the cards following his upset triumph and Ortiz came back with this repost.

“I actually talked to Manny Pacquiao earlier and Manny, thank you very much for your advice man, thank you.

“He (Pacquiao) said that I’m more powerful than he is, I’m as quick if not quicker than he is, so I (should) just stick to my game plan and listen to my coaches.“ He ended by thanking Pacquiao as well as his trainer Freddy Roach.”

There had been talk of a possible unification bout between Andre Berto and Manny Pacquiao prior to Ortiz winning the title and now the rumours circulating are that Ortiz will now take his place in a welterweight unification match-up, if Pacquaio comes through Shane Mosley on May 7th.

Whether Pacquaio fancied the job against Victor Ortiz rather than the perceivably stronger Berto before the match-up will remain a mystery. Once thing is for sure though, Pacquaio will have no more advice for Ortiz in the wake of their possible autumn (fall) bout.
    http://www.***************.net/2011/...-have-had.html
    Yes
    14.63%
    No
    82.93%
    Maybe
    2.44%

throw in a couple of misspelled words and i woulda thought Horus wrote that

Comment

wow if that was a thread.....152 pages!!

Comment

it all makes sense now

Comment

...........ahaha

Comment

yes. pac fears berto.

Comment

Pacquiao breathes PEDs to Ortiz........giving Victor powers.

Manny's breath is life itself.

Comment

well its pretty obvious he was never gonna face berto and now ortiz....

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                  Pacquiao’s advice to Ortiz may have had an ulterior motive

“Pacman” helps “Vicious” become WBC champ, now he may come for the title

http://www.***************.net/2011/...-have-had.html

this is the dumbest ***** ever. as long as ortiz is with GBP and pac is with TR this fight will never happen

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X