Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rivera To Protest Juanma vs Salido Ref, Not Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ref. Shouldn't have stop it. Juanma was the champ. He was hurt but he sould let Salido knocked him down at least. Salido did his part.

Also the ref. From ortiz vs berto was horrible. Taking a point from ortiz was not fair. But he didn't take a point from berto about holding.

Comment

With the exception of kling-on khan(ha bradley haters) saturday was the s..t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juanma's fight was a terrible stoppage. Only because of when it took place. The ref should have stopped it 3 or 4 times earlier. He did jump in as juanma dodged a punch threw a punch and held saldo's head down. The fact that juanma held the head down and didn't punch there shows he still had his wits.

That being said, I don't think juanma was going down. That man was out on his feet a few times. Seems like that stoppage may have saved lopez from going out on his shield. A man taking those shots and not falling is a tragedy waiting to happen.

I'm p.r. but lopez has always been overrated. He will not be great unless he learns DEFENSE. The man trades even when he can barely stand...........that's not boxing it's brawling and every brawler gets his @$$ handed to him eventually!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch Arum try to make gamboa v. lopez now.............douche

Comment

let it go Peter!!! the ref did what juanma's corner was afraid to do....

props to the new champ!! juanma loss fair & square!

Comment

wow bro I hate reading your post you make us look like cry babies stop already solido beat juanma on our turf no excuses. the problem is we are to damn lazy to stay in shape and if you are a pro theres no excuse for that. If you notice its american fighters to lately sucks. for same reason we have it to good and these other poor countries with out luxuries and living in poverty they dont go home to recliners and xbox they have there little jobs and they train. so im not making excuses for my peeps just get off your lazy asses and train. and learn some defence for god sake!lol

Comment

You guys should be thankful that the ref saved Juanma and whatever's left of him.

Comment

i felt

the fight could have gone on a lil bit longer but the end result would've been the same, the ref stopping it(looking out for juanma) before juanma seriously gets hurt

Comment

Originally posted by mrdogtown1975 View Post
                wow bro I hate reading your post you make us look like cry babies stop already solido beat juanma on our turf no excuses. the problem is we are to damn lazy to stay in shape and if you are a pro theres no excuse for that. If you notice its american fighters to lately sucks. for same reason we have it to good and these other poor countries with out luxuries and living in poverty they dont go home to recliners and xbox they have there little jobs and they train. so im not making excuses for my peeps just get off your lazy asses and train. and learn some defence for god sake!lol
                This is what I'm thinking

Comment

I wish the ref had let it go longer, that way Juanma would have gotten hurt more and then people wouldn't have a doubt that Salido was the better man.

Comment

Sick Bastards!!! How can ANYONE call themselves a JuanMa fan have NO problem with a ref letting him get brutalized further??!!! You would rather JuanMa carried out on a stretcher, hospitalized or even die rather than lose to a Mexican!!! What SICK, TWISTED, BARBARICK ***S!!!!! A true fan does NOT want to see their fighter get MORE hurt!!!!! That is NOT a fan!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                      the fight could have gone on a lil bit longer but the end result would've been the same, the ref stopping it(looking out for juanma) before juanma seriously gets hurt
                      this ^^^^

the ref did what juanmas corner was afraid to do.... he did their job of protecting the guy..

Comment

Working...
                      X