No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rivera To Protest Juanma vs Salido Ref, Not Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
    If Juanma was taking so much punishment he would of went down or stopped punching neither happened. It was a joke of a stoppage.

LOL I bet if it was up to you none of the 4 Marquez Vasquez fights would of went past the 2nd round.
    Neither Rafa or Marquez was hurt as bad as Juan Ma was in the first, 3rd and 4th fights, nor were they taking the kind of constant shots Juan Ma was when they WERE hurt.

And to prove how null your point is, Rafa WAS hurt was bad as Juan Ma was in the SECOND fight where he was backing up and Izzy was landing bombs. What happened then? The ref stopped the fight.

Comment

Damn, if Juanma's team is complaining about having a PR judge, in the rematch they'll probably demand that Juanma's momma is selected as referee.

Comment

If this fight was in Mexico then I would have sympathy for Juanma, The fight was in PR, he was the champion, he had the crowd, TV, Judges, Media, Promoters etc in his favour, Even the ref is PR from what I have been reading.. That's basically all odd stacked in Juanma's favour.

Comment

All I have to say is, I told you so.

I knew this fight would NOT go the way most PR's expected it, just like the Cotto vs Marg fight...

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            Neither Rafa or Marquez was hurt as bad as Juan Ma was in the first, 3rd and 4th fights, nor were they taking the kind of constant shots Juan Ma was when they WERE hurt.

And to prove how null your point is, Rafa WAS hurt was bad as Juan Ma was in the SECOND fight where he was backing up and Izzy was landing bombs. What happened then? The ref stopped the fight.

Did you watch the fights? there were several moments when both marquez and isreal were hurt every bit as bad Juanma was.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              If this fight was in Mexico then I would have sympathy for Juanma, The fight was in PR, he was the champion, he had the crowd, TV, Judges, Media, Promoters etc in his favour, Even the ref is PR from what I have been reading.. That's basically all odd stacked in Juanma's favour.
              Who cares because in the end the ref still screwed him.

Comment

The fight should not have been stopped at that particular moment. Juanma was on his way to a loss anyway but at that particular moment he was actually fighting back. Bad stoppage in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  i knew that ref was ****** so they put a rookie ref how smart it was a bad stoppage juanma was going to get out the round and come back to win did they not see how much heart the kid got he was out his feet for 3 straight rounds against roger and won every round basically while hurt who you know can do that juanma played a bad strategy but kid got dam heart and balls that he will fight till hes dead

You lost, accept it!!!

Comment

When a fighter is still throwing punches you dont stop the fight. He wasnt any more hurt than he was the previous rounds, they should have let Salido finish it on his own.

Comment

The ref deprived all of us of an impending spectacular KO...

Comment

Working...
                      X