Comments Thread For: Juanma vs Salido Rematch Eyed For November, December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cubano11 View Post
    jejjee casi nada...mejor que vuelva a nacer a ver si lo logra
    Hahahah, definitely, he'd have to be born again!

Comment

• Juanma should forget about the rematch.A second loss to salido would
      be devasting to juanmas carreer.And why so late in the rematch?It is
      known the juanma gets big inbetween fights,Not smart imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        Salido deserves to try to unify first, in my opinion.
        salido deserves to do whatever he wants to,he's the champ now,if he wants to defend it before the rematch he should be allowed to,and he should demand the fight wherever he wants it to be

Comment

• Originally posted by cubano11 View Post
          jejjee casi nada...mejor que vuelva a nacer a ver si lo logra
          lol,no that was a funny answer..es cierto,juanma pega pero es todo,boxeadores como marquez que realmente no es un pluma natural lo tambaleo,concepcion no pega duro y lo tumbo,de nada sirve que seas rapido y tengas pegada si no aguantas y juanma no aguanta,fijate en su cara cuando le pegan,la reaccion que tiene,aunque no lo tambalean pero fijate en su expresion,no le gusta y se mira que le duele,creeme despues de anoche quedo confirmado que gamboa se lo traga en 3 rounds,gamboa pega y es rapido...siempre que pierde un boxeador sacan excusas. salido no es un gran boxeador,no es malo pero no es bueno,y no tiene mucha pegada asi que digamos y gamboa si,ufff ahora menos los enfrentan,creo que si lopez hubiera ganado anoche aun con la sentada que le dieron y los golpes con eso basta para que lo mantengan lejos del ciclon

Comment

• Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
            He took all of Juanma's shots like a warrior and finished the job. Juanma is just like PW, no defense.

Take your L like a man and keep it moving.
            he can't he's acting like a lil baby who has now found every excuse short of JuanMa eating bad oysters.

what's funny is he called Saldio a bum with no skills. If that's the case what does that JuanMa?

Comment

• Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
              I don't care what anyone says. Juanma shows he's the biggest balls in this damn sport last night despite the stoppage. How many fighters can you name that when they are hurt that bad they still try to throw back with truly bad intentions and don't mind the consequences. I don't care about somebodies 'O', because to me, nobody is unbeatable. This guy is certainly an exciting fighter and certainly doesn't mind showing it. If there is one thing I support, it's fighters who put it all on the line, especially if they are flawed.

But, if he wants to get better and get back on top, he certainly needs to add more pop to his punches to compliment his natural power. I guarantee if he is able to pull that off, he becomes P4P the hardest hitter in the sport, no questions. Defense is the obvious step, but I say it has more to do with his body movement. If you put your hands up with a not so sturdy foundation and absolutely no body movement, lower or upper, it's easy to split that gaurd. That's why Juanma gets hit so often EVEN WHEN HIS HANDS ARE PERFECTLY UP. He also needs to make use of skewing his right shoulder, because for a southpaw, he gets hit with left-hooks WAY too often. He also needs to stop putting so much god damn weight and momentum forward with his head. His lead leg always looks so damn stiff. Miguel Cotto had this same problem.

I think time and time again JuanMa has shown he has a warrior's mentality ans deserves a ton of credit for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
                Salido is a damn good fighter! I can't believe people look at his record and say he is a bum! The guy went 6-5-1 in his first 12 fights and started fighting when he was 15. He was dirt poor and fought fights that he should have never fought but needed the money. He learned his trade 'on the job' and had a good showing against the best featherweight Gamboa recently. To say Salido is a bum says Lopez was a complete tomato can hype job. Come on people, give Salido his credit. He walked thru bombs to get to Lopez. The problem is Salido will give Lopez fits if they fight again. Lopez couldn't get away from that looping right hand and the left-right that dropped him was picture perfect. Salido is a good, tough, SOB and Lopez will need to go thru some dramatic changes or he will lose again.
                most here who call Salido a bum don't follow the sport more than they follow certain fighters who share the same nationality as they do

short of Gamboa I have never seen him beaten easily and even in that fight Gamboa had to work

Comment

• Originally posted by el malo View Post
                  lay off the crack pipe fool, juanma is a rican with a fanbase unlike gamboa. all he has to do is win his next fight and he will be fine. us ricans are loyal to our fighters. did trinidad or cotto have no value after they loss their first fight? no so stfu ******!

Little edgy after your Rican boy got his ass handed to him so easily? He better RUN from the featherweight division before Donaire gets there, because he wouldn't last 1 round with the " Filipino Flash"!

Comment

• has anyone seen or heard from Boxingcotto, hes missing in action since last night? Could it be that he is too embarrassed to post since rican counterpart got his ass handed to him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
                      has anyone seen or heard from Boxingcotto, hes missing in action since last night? Could it be that he is too embarrassed to post since rican counterpart got his ass handed to him?
                      he was here after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X