Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: I'll Beat Khan, Maidana and Erik Morales!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
    Why is Bradley calling out Morales? What a pu$$y.

Why isn't he calling out the best welterweights, if he is mentioning 147?

Because Bradley would get his ass handed to him by the best welterweights, that is for sure.
    And Khan would dominate them..Right??LMAO...

Comment

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
      Bradley has slow feet, little power and little reach. I think Khan beats him, maybe even easily. Khan could knock him out. Power bothers Khan, and Bradley has none.

Bradley also fights on the inside, which is why I think Maidana could actually beat Bradley. I think Bradley won't fight Maidana anymore.

Anyway, Bradley is vastly over-rated, theres a reason less than 1000 thousand people bought tickets to his last fight, THE GUY HAS NO FANS. Hes seriously one of the least popular champs there is, and I don't think he'll ever get popular.
      ??? Have YOU ACTUALLY SEEN BRADLEY FIGHT?

Some people on this Forum JUST CAN'T BE THIS ******!!!

I am not even a Bradley fan like that but I think Bradley can get a UD against ALL and I think it would be a EASY UD against Maidana and Morales (now), he would be TOO QUICK for both fighters, Khan would probably be the toughest out of the 3 because of his size and speed but I think Bradley beats him by going to the Body AS WELL, that Jab would go away quickly after a few shots to the body

Some of you just refuse to give "CERTAIN FIGHTERS"...ANY CREDIT this forum is RIDDLES with IGNORANT WANNABE BOXING FANS

I don't think Bradley is GREAT or unbeatable...BUT I do think he is HANDS DOWN the best fighter at 140 (RIGHT NOW) IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
        Morales would f uck up Bradley. As much as I like Bradley, he is not a boxer. He is a brawler, with no power and Terrible would eat those shots like carnitas and walk him down and bully him all over the ring.
        1. You don't like Bradley. No need to lie about that.

2. Bradley would beat Morales in much more convincing fashion than Maidana did.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          1. You don't like Bradley. No need to lie about that.

2. Bradley would beat Morales in much more convincing fashion than Maidana did.

I've rooted for Bradley in every fight I've seen him in.

I've been a fan of his, because he goes in there with a take no prisoners approach.

Morales will pick him apart and whoop his a ss from pillar to post.

Bradley is not a smart boxer, but an athletic one. Hes a smaller version of Shane Mosley, with less power.

Morales will make him look silly.

Comment

I've been a fan of his, because he goes in there with a take no prisoners approach.

Bradley is not a smart boxer, but an athletic one. Hes a smaller version of Shane Mosley, with less power.

Morales in his PRIME beats him EASY...but Morales now...NO CHANCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
              why would this idiot even mention a past prime morales?
              Calm down crybabies. All he said was he had a game plan to beat him, he didn't say anything bad. READ THE ARTICLE

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                Morales in his PRIME beats him EASY...but Morales now...NO CHANCE!
                Yea, just like Morales had no chance against Maidana and was going to get killed in less than 5 rounds. "oh no, they should have never made this fight, Morales is gonna die". "This is why I hate boxing sometimes, because you put in a shot, overweight fighter against a young, hungry lion. Terrible is going to look terrible against Maidana. I hope he doesn't get hospitalized".

I'll take those chances again.

Comment

Yea, just like Morales had no chance against Maidana and was going to get killed in less than 5 rounds. "oh no, they should have never made this fight, Morales is gonna die". "This is why I hate boxing sometimes, because you put in a shot, overweight fighter against a young, hungry lion. Terrible is going to look terrible against Maidana. I hope he doesn't get hospitalized".

I'll take those chances again.

...THATS MAIDANA...MAIDANA IS NO BRADLEY, Maidana stamina is Poor and he is EXTREMELY SLOW, WILD and has HORRIBLE Footwork

don't get me wrong though, considering the fact that Morales was able to do what he did, it showed that he might still have something left in the TANK, but we also have to take into consideration the type of fighter he was fighting, Maidana is ALL POWER AND NOTHING IN BETWEEN, he is EXTREMELY ONE DIMENSIONAL so that style was a little easier for Morales to deal with compared to fighting a younger fighter with a lot of SPEED like Khan or Bradley

Comment

I'm a big Mosley fan and can tell you Bradley fights nothing like Mosley..He may be aggressive like Mosley but that's where it stops..Bradley is not a smart fighter,LMAO are you serious with this comment??Bradley makes adjustments in every fight and takes his opponents best weapons away..By you even saying Bradley is not a smart boxer I know you are not a fan of his,and don't truly understand his style of fighting..

BTW comparing him too Mosley is a great complement(Mosley is a legend)but Bradley is a much smarter fighter then Mosley..

Comment

People often mistake Bradley's style for a bumbling slugger when in reality, he is a very crafty strategist making subtle adjustments to systematically disarm his opponents.

Comment

Working...
                      X