Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: I'll Beat Khan, Maidana and Erik Morales!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
    I think Bradley will be challenged by Khan,I also believe Khan beat Maidana fair and square and showed some heart..I just believe Bradley is the better boxer(more skilled)while Khan is more talented(more physical advantage)should be a great fight imo..Maidana would be white washed by Bradley he is too limited to beat Bradley tbh..Morales is too old Bradley outboxes all of umm imo..

Any other fighter and that fight would've been stopped. Khan was out on his feet. Cortez allow him to get battered then recover. Refs don't allow that much damage and it's no coincidence that Khan was the co-promoter of that card. Bradley will beat Khan with out a problem. None of them can beat Berto. He would stop any of those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by leone24 View Post
      @romebyko

My 10 million to your 40 million khan beats bradley when it happens, you up for it?

(and dont worry il have the 10 million points for the deal).
      You seem pretty confident in your boy Khan so why do you want 3 to 1 odds in your favor??? You should be offering your (non-existant) 40 mill to his 10 mill if you're so sure of yourself don't ya think?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
        You seem pretty confident in your boy Khan so why do you want 3 to 1 odds in your favor??? You should be offering your (non-existant) 40 mill to his 10 mill if you're so sure of yourself don't ya think?
        Lorily he won't respond to this,I even said even he did not say anything about it..But yet he is the one contacting me about bets..

Comment

Originally posted by leone24 View Post
          @romebyko

My 10 million to your 40 million khan beats bradley when it happens, you up for it?

(and dont worry il have the 10 million points for the deal).
          Leone how about 40mill to ya 30mill let me know if ya can cover it...

Comment

Bradley busts up Maidana, Khan, and Morales...any other oucome is moot, it's Bradley's destiny to win and be the best...it is inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
              Get'em Timmy, don't leave anybody out. That way nobody can you ducked anybody. Zab can get it too, WAR Bradley!!
              Straight up, don't leave anyone out. If khan ****s around he needs to have plans a b and c all ready to go.

Comment

Bradley has slow feet, little power and little reach. I think Khan beats him, maybe even easily. Khan could knock him out. Power bothers Khan, and Bradley has none.

Bradley also fights on the inside, which is why I think Maidana could actually beat Bradley. I think Bradley won't fight Maidana anymore.

Anyway, Bradley is vastly over-rated, theres a reason less than 1000 thousand people bought tickets to his last fight, THE GUY HAS NO FANS. Hes seriously one of the least popular champs there is, and I don't think he'll ever get popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomb_on_you View Post
                  Zab Judah needs to shut this kun't up, then *** Amir Kahn in the face, in the face, in the face, in the face.....
                  Nice try, but they would BOTH bend judah over. Since when did zab judah become such a bad ass?

Comment

Why is Bradley calling out Morales? What a pu$$y.

Why isn't he calling out the best welterweights, if he is mentioning 147?

Because Bradley would get his ass handed to him by the best welterweights, that is for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
                      Bradley has slow feet, little power and little reach. I think Khan beats him, maybe even easily. Khan could knock him out. Power bothers Khan, and Bradley has none.

Bradley also fights on the inside, which is why I think Maidana could actually beat Bradley. I think Bradley won't fight Maidana anymore.

Anyway, Bradley is vastly over-rated, theres a reason less than 1000 thousand people bought tickets to his last fight, THE GUY HAS NO FANS. Hes seriously one of the least popular champs there is, and I don't think he'll ever get popular.
                      Surprised you wrote this rubbish,so disappointed..

Comment

Working...
                      X