Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios vs Antillon Possible? Humberto Soto Jumping Ship?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Soto is not a moron at all. Possibly getting a fight and getting JMM or Morales type money>>>>>>>Fighting on a Pac undercard in a unnecessary rematch.

However, what this could be is something that I have felt all along. Is that Soto is ducking Rios, at all cost.

But, if Soto can get either JMM or Morales then is a smart mover, cowardly but very smart move.
    Nothing cowardly about Humberto Soto, the first part of your post said it all. Soto is about to turn 31 years old, hes been a pro for 15 years, hes had 65 professional fights. He simply doesnt have that much tread left on the tires, couple years at this level at best. He needs money, not exposure.

Comment

When manny fights,who cares about the undercards!!!
      Who doesn't like to see manny vs shane is a fool or a hbo's worker!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
        You must be a Pac fan and not a boxing fan. I dont work for HBO and I care about the undercard. Especially with the main event pitting the best fighter in the world against an over the hill exchamp.

Comment

i'm a boxing fan and not a pacquiao. i could care less about any of his fights. especially against weight drained and shot big names. and don't forget about the mayweather leftovers

Comment

Rios shouldn't be on the card. Antillion is no world beater, but Rios was just in a tough fight and injured his hand I believe. Taking this fight on short notice is not a good idea.

Let Brandon rest up, Uncle Bob

Comment

Have fun with that ppv.

Soto wants to be as far away from a rios fight as possible.

This rematch never really made much sense for soto

Rios stops antillon if/when they fight.

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post

GO SIT YOUR LIL ASS IN THE CORNER SOMEWHERE WITH THIS STUPIDTY.

PEASANT!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  Rios shouldn't be on the card. Antillion is no world beater, but Rios was just in a tough fight and injured his hand I believe. Taking this fight on short notice is not a good idea.

The article does say that if Rios fought him it would be on July 9th and not on the may 7th ppv. So he'd have plenty of time to her it together

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
                    Humberto Soto should fight Brandon Ríos on July 9.
                    he's leaving Top Rank so that would take him out of fighting anyone under Top Rank's banner

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

it's July 9th not May 7th

and his hand is 100% okay I talked to him last night and the bruising is gone and he can hit with it with full force. He is already back in the gym shaking out and is excited to have July 9th as his next fight

Comment

Working...
                      X