Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios vs Antillon Possible? Humberto Soto Jumping Ship?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Soto is looking for big Marquez or Morales money.

Comment

Originally posted by SluggerFan View Post
      They are talking about July 9th, not May 7th. It looks like the best undercardd fight on the Pacquiao card is gone. Will we get stuck with Christy Martin now?
      Wow thats a big hit to he card as a whole. That's the only intriguing fight on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
        Is Soto ******ed?

Why the hell would you turn down a chance to be the lead-in fight on a Pacquiao card? Guys like Donaire who are looking for more exposure would kill for the opportunity.
        Because at this stage of Soto's career, "exposure" doesn't mean anything. He needs to put steaks in the freezer. And typically Pacquiao's financial demands dont leave room for anyone else on the card to eat.................

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
          Looks like Soto is looking for big Marquez or Morales money.
          Oh ya i forgot about morales.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            Because at this stage of Soto's career, "exposure" doesn't mean anything. He needs to put steaks in the freezer. And typically Pacquiao's financial demands dont leave room for anyone else on the card to eat.................
            Yes that fight by itself could be a main event for a hbo card.

Comment

if its in may rios could lose but this is a blow to a good card with a pointless main event

Comment

Sounds to me like Soto is ducking Rios.

Comment

We'll 1st of all Soto is ******ed to be pulling out of a fight in a huge event and as a co-feature for a Pacquiao fight. And 2nd if Rios is the substitute then I have no ****in complaints as it will be a war anyway. Altho I thought rios hurt his hand in his last fight?

It is a great card and but it would be a big loss if this rematch doesn't go through. If the fight get's scrapped then I guess Pavlik fight will be the co main event and maybe Jose Benavidez jr.'s fight gets moved to the PPV card?

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    if its in may rios could lose but this is a blow to a good card with a pointless main event

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                    We'll 1st of all Soto is ******ed to be pulling out of a fight in a huge event and as a co-feature for a Pacquiao fight. And 2nd if Rios is the substitute then I have no ****in complaints as it will be a war anyway. Altho I thought rios hurt his hand in his last fight?

It is a great card and but it would be a big loss if this rematch doesn't go through. If the fight get's scrapped then I guess Pavlik fight will be the co main event and maybe Jose Benavidez jr.'s fight gets moved to the PPV card?
                    They're talking putting Antillon against Rios on the July 9 card. Not the May 7 card.

Comment

Hes a moron if this is true. He has the chance to fight in front of a sold out MGM grand garden arena on what will be easily the biggest PPV of the year. He would make a career high payday and more here than if he was the headliner of a regular HBO card.

Comment

Working...
                      X