Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios vs Antillon Possible? Humberto Soto Jumping Ship?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
    They're talking putting Antillon against Rios on the July 9 card. Not the May 7 card.
    That's a big loss for this card but like I said maybe this a good opportunity to give that kid benavidez exposure? I think it's still a solid card with Pavlik and Arce-Vasquez jr.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
      That's a big loss for this card but like I said maybe this a good opportunity to give that kid benavidez exposure? I think it's still a solid card with Pavlik and Arce-Vasquez jr.
      Arce vs. Vasquez Jr is a set up fight and an easy win for Vasquez. Arce is shot, if he lost to a past his prime Darchinyan, what do you think a prime Vasquez is going to do to Arce. This is a huge whole in an otherwise underwhelming PPV card...

Comment

Those are all mismatches this was the only intriguing fight on the whole card (including the main).
        Last edited by -Boxzilla-; 04-13-2011, 01:15 AM.

Comment

I've seen Soto in Pacman undercards.

And after all these years, I am wondering why he is not getting more hype. He was once supposed to be a contender against Pacman.

I don't know, Top Rank are not dumb to just leave Soto in his current status quo. Maybe they don't see PPV potential ? And not worth to hype up ?

In that case, maybe he will have more luck with GBP. It's been a long time for Soto ...

Comment

pavlik against who agan?Its a comeback fight for kelly.The arce-vasquez
            fight is a showcase fight for vasquez.The undercard is shlt now

Comment

Soto is not a moron at all. Possibly getting a fight and getting JMM or Morales type money>>>>>>>Fighting on a Pac undercard in a unnecessary rematch.

However, what this could be is something that I have felt all along. Is that Soto is ducking Rios, at all cost.

But, if Soto can get either JMM or Morales then is a smart mover, cowardly but very smart move.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                pavlik against who agan?Its a comeback fight for kelly.The arce-vasquez
                fight is a showcase fight for vasquez.The undercard is shlt now
                The whole card is shit not just the undercard. The main event also is just overall a garbage card.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  The whole card is shit not just the undercard. The main event also is just overall a garbage card.
                  No doubt. I didnt think I could hate a matchup more then PAC v Margo. But this ones coming real close.

Comment

I'm only ordering it because of Pavlik, I.actually refer to.it as the Pavlik ppv

Comment

Rios-Antillion will be a war for as long as it lasts.

Rios should overpower him.

But ya never know.

Comment

Working...
                      X