Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Would Vernon Forrest fair against Pacquiao and Mayweather Jr.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
    floyd Mayweather will duck vernon for sure.........................you will see floyd retire 3x........................LMAO.................jus t to avoid the VIPER (r.i.p)
    And what would Manny do...??..You baby-dick lttle Hobbit.

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
      And what would Manny do...??..You baby-dick lttle Hobbit.
      Forrest and Pacquiao would fight................i favor vernon to win.....................

Floyd the vagina would probably beat another woman.................to avoid fighting any of them....................

Comment

Forrest and Pacquiao would fight................i favor vernon to win.....................

Floyd the vagina would probably beat another woman.................to avoid fighting any of them....................
        Pac wouldn't go near Forrest and you know it.

He didn't go near Shane when he was the WW Champion...he waited...as usual...for Shane to loose to Floyd and look bad against Mora.

Comment

Pac wouldn't go near Forrest and you know it.

He didn't go near Shane when he was the WW Champion...he waited...as usual...for Shane to loose to Floyd and look bad against Mora.

....................shane was old then....................PBF beat an OLD oldsley................PAC is fighting an older oldsley.............unless he KOS him..he gets nothing from me...................as floyd shouldnt get too much credit winning against a 38 year old mosley...............Margarito was tailor made for shane................

Comment

His size is a problem, a big problem, but lesser fighters have beaten him. I think both have a pretty good chance.

Comment

The same Vernon Forrest who got outboxed by Mayorga?

Comment

its so easy to say shane was old against Floyd because of the way he looked, but he always had stamina issues and a tough time with very good boxers

Comment

....................shane was old then....................PBF beat an OLD oldsley................PAC is fighting an older oldsley.............unless he KOS him..he gets nothing from me...................as floyd shouldnt get too much credit winning against a 38 year old mosley...............Margarito was tailor made for shane................
                  Floyd beat Shane when he was a Champion...when Manny wouldn't go near him.

Floyd beat Hatton....Oscar...and Shane...BEFORE Pac fought them.

Pac gets no credit for any of those LEFTOVERS.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHER DUCK View Post
                    The same Vernon Forrest who got outboxed by Mayorga?
                    The same Pac that got busted-up by 15 punches from Joshua Clottey?....

Comment

The same Pac that got busted-up by 15 punches from Joshua Clottey?....
                      hey, its the genius again. how did Floyd give into Manny and his gloves again? ahaha

Yes, its teh same Pac that didnt lose 1 single round to Clottey. Its good to know youre a boxing inquisitor

Comment

Working...
                      X