Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else thinks JuanMa is one good punch away from getting retired?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    JuanMa will eventually get KO'd probably from someone we dont expect, but I'm tellin you guys its not gonna be Gamboa.
    donaire?

Comment

to me juanma is the next cotto. good enough and exciting enough but something just isnt there with the skills and the chin. its so funny that the two are of the same nationality but he reminds me of cotto so much.

Comment

Juanma wasn't in trouble vs Bernabe, he just got caught with a good punch while not having his balance. I think Ragfa hit him harder in their fight. ****, even Mtagwa hit him harder then that in the 11th rd of their fight. Juanma was gassed and he got ROCKED a few times.
        Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 04-13-2011, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Lopez engages in exchanges he should not get into, he will pay the prize when he gets koed for it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
            Juanma wasn't in trouble vs Bernabe, he just got caught with a good punch while not having his balance. I think Ragfa hit him harder in their fight. ****, even Mtagwa hit him harder then that in the 11th rd of their fight. Juanma was gassed and he got ROCKED a few times.
            If you think JuanMa was off balance you're kidding yourself, stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
              If you think JuanMa was off balance you're kidding yourself, stop it.
              ur right he wasnt off balance....

That flash knockdown was funny though, Concepcion was against the ropes, put his head down, closed his eyes, and threw a haymaker and happened to catch him with it...

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                ur right he wasnt off balance....

That flash knockdown was funny though, Concepcion was against the ropes, put his head down, closed his eyes, and threw a haymaker and happened to catch him with it...
                That's pretty much what happened, I don't think highly of Concepción, but it does show how careless JuanMa can get.

Comment

He didn't have good balance and got caught with a good punch. He wasn't really hurt though. If u look at him, when he got up, he looked more embarressed then anything.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
                    He didn't have good balance and got caught with a good punch. He wasn't really hurt though. If u look at him, when he got up, he looked more embarressed then anything.
                    yea he wasn't hurt, and yea he was ver embarrased...

Comment

juanma is gonna go the way of tito.

Comment

Working...
                      X