Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else thinks JuanMa is one good punch away from getting retired?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
    ^bringing this thread back up.

Comment

yeah, sometimes fighters need to lose, it brings the best out of them afterwards...time will tell for lopez...

Comment

The problem is he ate too many big punches, he wasn't schooled or anything. He eats too many big punches in most fights.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          Good call lol, I certainly would not have thought it would come so soon. Time will tell though, he could certainly get better. To me the longer he went on the way he was the worse his chances were of really improving.

This might have been exactly what he needed.
          I didn't see this coming, deep down I didn't want it this weekend.

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          yeah, sometimes fighters need to lose, it brings the best out of them afterwards...time will tell for lopez...
          Personally I don't see him recovering, from now on when boxers fight him, they wont after the body, they'll go after his chin.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
            I didn't see this coming, deep down I didn't want it this weekend.

Personally I don't see him recovering, from now on when boxers fight him, they wont after the body, they'll go after his chin.
            Well, I just think you would be more likely to be correct the longer it went before this happened. Now to be honest it can go both ways, either he is broken or he can realize what is messed up about his game and really improve. I don't think he was going to be more sound unless something like this occurred.

We will see what sort of resolve and dedication he has now though.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
              No, you're not thinking deep at all. You are Mexican. It's called wishful thinking.

OOOOOPS.

Comment

Gooe call, but he won't be retiring anytime soon!

Comment

Juanma is the classic puncher with a leaky defense. He relies too much on his power and yesterday he was punching with no technic. Salido came prepared and his solid chin kept him on his game plan.

Juanma's style is bound to get him KO again

Comment

Originally posted by Dustaine View Post
                    The problem is he ate too many big punches, he wasn't schooled or anything. He eats too many big punches in most fights.
                    Very accurate statement

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                      Juanma is the classic puncher with a leaky defense. He relies too much on his power and yesterday he was punching with no technic. Salido came prepared and his solid chin kept him on his game plan.

Juanma's style is bound to get him KO again
                      Agreed, if he doesn't tighten up that defense he might as well retire

Comment

Working...
                      X