Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omar Henry has a BIG announcement regarding his career tomorrow...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    Hopefully it is that he has AIDS and will die, kidding....... kind of
    If he did, he'd most likely tweet about that. lol. And then beg fans to get TMZ to get a headline story on who gave Omar Henry AIDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
      If he did, he'd most likely tweet about that. lol. And then beg fans to get TMZ to get a headline story on who gave Omar Henry AIDs.
      I can see it now:

Yo my big announcement is i got aids, who da eff gave it to me #igotaidswtf

Comment

Based on what I know, Top Rank released him a few days ago. He might have been picked up by Golden Boy but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
          He got a new blackberry and will be tweeting even more inane bullshit.
          lol

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
            I think any path he chooses he would be a beast still. He's been training with Cesar Gracie MMA so in that camp he would absolutely DESTROY fools at lightweight. They thought Melvin Guillard hit hard...*****.

Still think he could do big things in boxing as well. Motha****er hits hard and if he plays his cards right could fight his way to Sergio in a war as long as it lasts. He talks alot but just makes him funner I think. Kids got a lot of raw talent that can take him places.
            Damn it Nate do you pick nothing but come forward brawlers who are ko loss or embarrassing schooling bound?

Comment

Who really gives a ****? Yes, before you comment and say "obviously you, since you came in here", No I do not care what he does but just wanted to state that this is the problem with the media and internet. A kid that hasn't done a single thing in his pro career is being talked about like his move to MMA or whatever actually matters. Omar Henry is a straight up nobody in the sport of boxing.

Comment

Fight hype is saying he got released and GoldenBoy is interested.

http://www.fight hype.com/pages/content9707.html?PHPSESSID=65282171bc5ebc46fa371f1 ba8761a5d

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  Who really gives a ****? Yes, before you comment and say "obviously you, since you came in here", No I do not care what he does but just wanted to state that this is the problem with the media and internet. A kid that hasn't done a single thing in his pro career is being talked about like his move to MMA or whatever actually matters. Omar Henry is a straight up nobody in the sport of boxing.
                  No **** he's not done a damn thing in boxing, but he was a hot prospect before his social-media escapades. He could've been and still could be a good, exciting fighter that draws fans. I care about the future of the sport so I care about the up & coming fighters that could carry boxing's torch into the next generation.

And to the bolded: should I not care about what Jose Benavidez or Rigondeaux does since they haven't done a damn thing in professional boxing yet?
                  Last edited by -The Glove-; 04-12-2011, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Who gives a f***? Who has Omar Henry ever been?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      Who gives a f***? Who has Omar Henry ever been?
                      A good boxer and highly touted prospect??????
                      Last edited by -The Glove-; 04-12-2011, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X