Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omar Henry has a BIG announcement regarding his career tomorrow...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expect him to fight a bum mma fighter and if Omar lands his punch and is wearing those small a$$ 4 oz. gloves that mofo he hits is going to be out like a baby. IDK why he thinks he has accomplished anything in Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
      I expect him to fight a bum mma fighter and if Omar lands his punch and is wearing those small a$$ 4 oz. gloves that mofo he hits is going to be out like a baby. IDK why he thinks he has accomplished anything in Boxing.
      Most likely they're gonna him in with a bum (they are not hard find) but if he wants to be reconized hes gonna have to step competition in his 6th or 7th fight.... But I think hes in good hands with Cesar Gracie Academy....Good plethra of fighters up and coming, contenders, or champions... Nick Diaz, Jake Shields, and Gilbert Melendez who are all champs are P4P top guys in the sport so hes in good hands .....

No wonder Diaz was talking how he was sparring with Henry...... Henry actually said that Nick and his brother could be good boxers....

Comment

Ironically though Nick Diaz has been talking about leaving MMA and moving to Boxing because hes not getting payed the top dollar even though he has enough money and theres no fights left for him except GSP and the top WW......

I agree with him on this video......

Also there rumors of him wanting to fight Fernando Vargas and/or Jeff Lacy......

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...r-boxing-bout/

Comment

omar henry is a fool. he ruined his own career, shouldve stayed focused on his career and not get caught up with the fame...if he moves to mma, he'll get his ass handed to him. either way, dude needs to settle down and focus on his career, whatever sport that may be.

Comment

lol. I heard that Diaz interview where he cries and whines about overtraining and not getting paid. "I'm over here driving a ****in' Honda cuz my **** is breaking down"

Comment

Diaz would would K.O'd agaist any journey man in boxing. that **** he pulls in mma would never work against a guy that can actually throw hands. he does have a good chin but thats it.

Comment

It's a shame what Omar Henry's career has become. And the scariest thing is that he probably doesn't even see it. His own manager Cameron Dunkin publicly voiced his concern for Henry, and called him a head case.

I was a friend of his on Myspace back to his amateur days and remember that he wanted to become a star before he was ever a star. He still hasn't gotten over the hump in his career, but he probably thinks he has.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                  What do yall think it could be?

Is he making a move to a different promoter? Is he announcing a huge fight this summer? Is he gonna quit boxing to promote his new reality tv show?
                  Who the F does Henry thinks he is?

Other fighters much bigger than him doesn't do announcements or any of that bu_llshi_ts. they just do whatever they need to do.

If you'll fight just get to it. Just do your job and stop acting like a rock star.

Comment

This gaywad just found a new excuse not to fight.

@OmarHenry: This is so crazy its like every weekend in boxing this year its been an upset! There's no way I'm getting back in that ring this year! Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X