Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omar Henry has a BIG announcement regarding his career tomorrow...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy shit no one cares about him. He has done nothing in the sport, and nothing for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by ZigZag View Post
      Holy shit no one cares about him. He has done nothing in the sport, and nothing for the sport.
      but ZOMG did you see his Lambo and his ladies. Like he's the best boxer ever.

Comment

These posts are always funny...don't click on the thread and move on. He was once a hot boxing prospect and last I checked this is NSB and he's still a boxer.

Comment

his announcement

"i wanted to let the millions of fans know that I JUST SAVED A TON OF MONEY BY SWITCHING TO GEICO"

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
            These posts are always funny...don't click on the thread and move on. He was once a hot boxing prospect and last I checked this is NSB and he's still a boxer.
            No you can talk about him, I'm just saying most people don't care that he has an announcement.

Anyways, I did some searching, and looks like Top Rank released him and GBP is interested.

Comment

Maybe he'll tell us the real reason he hasn't been fight is because he contracted multiple sexual diseases from his all night orgies with Lindsey Lohan and her dad hahaha

He's still my *****h though.

Comment

No you can talk about him, I'm just saying most people don't care that he has an announcement.

Anyways, I did some searching, and looks like Top Rank released him and GBP is interested.
                Gotcha...thought u was tryin to take a jab at me.

Comment

i would like to see what he can do in boxing. I cant get why people get mad because he's living his life on his terms. Its possible boxing wasnt his passion and he just happened to be good at it. A few things are true. Boxing dont love you back, its a one way street. Most boxing fans have conditional love while you're getting punched in the face and throw dirt on you while you're down. So Omar if you're announcing that you decided to sell oranges for a living tomorrow, best wishes.

Comment

Hopefully it is that he has AIDS and will die, kidding....... kind of

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                      his announcement

"i wanted to let the millions of fans know that I JUST SAVED A TON OF MONEY BY SWITCHING TO GEICO"

I fondly remember this classic.

Comment

Working...
                      X