Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Matthysse: Alexander Pees His Pants By The Third!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
    Maybe Zab in his PRIME was but not the Zab Judah NOW!
    Zab even now is still faster. Alexander in every way is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
      Maybe Zab in his PRIME was but not the Zab Judah NOW!
      Bro thats cuz Zab dont throw alot of ccombo's anymore but hes single shots and 1,2 r blazing fast and hes acuuracy is very precise and countering that Devon up to this day has to still work at but im hoping he will cuz he still is very young the guy is not even reached hes prime very far from hes peak

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
        Zab even now is still faster. Alexander in every way is overrated
        Devon is good but he is not GREAT like hes name the guy still has alot to learn inside the ring ................u know what that urango fight only made him overated but i still like devon

Comment

Originally posted by Illdil View Post
          Devon is good but he is not GREAT like hes name the guy still has alot to learn inside the ring ................u know what that urango fight only made him overated but i still like devon
          I agree he is a good fighter who can beat a lot of guys at 140. I had to laugh though when people like Kellerman and some posters on this site were calling him a future p4p top guy.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            I agree he is a good fighter who can beat a lot of guys at 140. I had to laugh though when people like Kellerman and some posters on this site were calling him a future p4p top guy.
            see thats the thing in boxing these people rush into the P4P and ranking and nick name's very fast not that its not important but not that early devon is very very young the guy is like a kid and urango was a good win im not taking nothing away from Devon but Urango was a maximum B level fighter.....HATTON boxed Urango and Hatton doesnt know how to box!!!! but Devon really needs to dump Cunningham and get with Emmanuel stward a pure boxing trainer that guy is one amazing trainer roach is good too

Comment

Devon needs to drop the Cunningham dude already he aint doing nothing to help Devon take hes game to the next level Devon needs to work on:

1) sit down on punches not to pedal back before finishing the combo very bad habit he does have above average power but he does not seem to sit down on em

2)Accuracy is a must for Devon cuz he sometimes hits nothing bu AIR and gloves most of the time

3)Head movement and defence he looks a lil bit too robotic and cant adapt a bit

4)needs to control hes composure
              4)
              5) needs to lose that highly annoying and easy to time grunt

And you're right...
              That Cunningham, Oh - he's got-ta go
              Fo sho

Comment

the level of talent and skill disparity between Lucas and Devon, is big. I got 1 mill, I like easy points. Lucas had a rough night with Zab, Devon is longer, faster.

Comment

Bro thats cuz Zab dont throw alot of ccombo's anymore but hes single shots and 1,2 r blazing fast and hes acuuracy is very precise and countering that Devon up to this day has to still work at but im hoping he will cuz he still is very young the guy is not even reached hes prime very far from hes peak
                  because I think Alexander might be a little faster then Zab now does not mean I am saying that he is "BETTER"

I guess we will find out against a common opponent

Comment

Devon "It Burns!!!" Alexander. Two major problems with D is 1) Terrible trainer/manager. 2) His mental has been exposed & seems very very weak, and that won't cut it against the best... I can't see him pulling off an "Ortiz" and come out like a beast to take his respect back. D Has never shown that type of aggression. I mean, the guy doesn't even know how to speak up for himself, lol. I hope I'm wrong and Devon does come out like a beast against Lucas so it'll be an exciting fight, but I doubt it...

Comment

Working...
                    X