Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Matthysse: Alexander Pees His Pants By The Third!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

people still downplaying Kotelniks schoolin on Devon I see

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
      Because this news came from someone in boxing. It's like asking why a thread where a poster makes racist comments about Pacquiao is deleted, but an article about Floyd saying them isn't.
      I'm glad somebody else is seeing this...I thought my weed was tainted and I was trippin LOL...but I see somebody else is catching this stuff

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
        you forgot about Maidana.
        He's on the fence to me. Khan is still vulnerable. Maidana had a lot going for him in that respect, and he still lost.

Comment

Wow team Mattysse is very confident ...........and so they should b cuz Devon is talented but people made him out to b just like ortiz!!?? over hyped beyond belief and the promoters of Devon did a great job at that and i give them credit ..but Devon can still fight i know he performed poorly against timmy and i think he has to learn how to sit down on hes shots more and more and learn to b more accurate he needs to work on the two end bag alot and cuz most of the time he hits gloves and sometimes pure AIR!!! not Good?? Lucas has very heavy hands and a great body puncher and is much better than kotelnik IMHO ..lucas fought ZAb but IMO ZAB still is very very fast still quite hard to find and hit and with sweet pea in hes corner he very much more defencivly better and very slick to begin with and he is a very accurate counter puncher who hits very hard for a 140lb..Devon is not on that level and Lucas is gona Hit Devon more often than the kotelnik fight and lets hope Devon can take those shots and still try and fight Luke off..

Comment

hahahahahahaha devon will box this man's ears off

Comment

Marquez has dibs on those pants

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                hahahahahahaha devon will box this man's ears off
                Hmmmm not so sure about that cuz Devon had major problem with Kotelnik and had to dig deep to pull it off...Lucas hits pretty damn hard at this weight fundamentally very solid doesnt put reckless pressure defensively very sound and is a very very good body puncher the guy can really Bang ...this gona b a tough fight for Devon

Comment

If Devon really planned on winning this fight then he should have gotten with a new trainer. He fucked up big time.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    Zab is much faster then Devon. Its not even close.
                    Maybe Zab in his PRIME was but not the Zab Judah NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      If Devon really planned on winning this fight then he should have gotten with a new trainer. He fucked up big time.
                      Devon needs to drop the Cunningham dude already he aint doing nothing to help Devon take hes game to the next level Devon needs to work on:

1) sit down on punches not to pedal back before finishing the combo very bad habit he does have above average power but he does not seem to sit down on em

2)Accuracy is a must for Devon cuz he sometimes hits nothing bu AIR and gloves most of the time

3)Head movement and defence he looks a lil bit too robotic and cant adapt a bit

4)needs to control hes composure
                      4)

Comment

Working...
                      X