Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Matthysse: Alexander Pees His Pants By The Third!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexander by semi-competitive UD

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
      Remember what happened when Juan Jurango's corner dissed Devon?

"He is not a man...you are a man"

The next round he got his ass lifted off the canvas...lol
      Trust me Devon is being slept on, i got him by UD ......... Just because Matthyse beat corley doesnt mean hes all of a sudden a monster. Speed will be the key and Devon has plenty.

Comment

Alexander really need to perform in this fight, And all the pressure is on him now.

Comment

Hahahahhahahah!

Comment

If Matthysse where that good he would have beaten Judah. Period. I don't care how close the fight was. He could have won by a pt or whatever. He didn't impress me. Devon, Khan, Bradley are on another level than the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
              no question the pressure is on Alexander now, his showing against Bradley was horrible especially the way it ended, he will need a GREAT PERFORMANCE...but Matthysse is TOUGH, actually I think he should probably be the FAVORITE!

But watching him against Judah, he can be out-boxed and he seems to struggle with Zab's speed early in the fight...BUT he was able to figure out Zab and I thought he came back in that fight

I think this will be a GOOD FIGHT! Much better then Alexander vs Bradley...HOPEFULLY!
              Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
              Trust me Devon is being slept on, i got him by UD ......... Just because Matthyse beat corley doesnt mean hes all of a sudden a monster. Speed will be the key and Devon has plenty.
              Zab is much faster then Devon. Its not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                If Matthysse where that good he would have beaten Judah. Period. I don't care how close the fight was. He could have won by a pt or whatever. He didn't impress me. Devon, Khan, Bradley are on another level than the rest.
                you forgot about Maidana.

Comment

Devon is mentaly fragile so i can see him quiting against this Argentine mad man.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    Zab is much faster then Devon. Its not even close.
                    Nah i disagree big time, I dont even think you can say either guy is much faster than the other unless you dont know who your talking about lol

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                      Nah i disagree big time, I dont even think you can say either guy is much faster than the other unless you dont know who your talking about lol
                      I have seen both live and on television and i could tell you without a doubt that Zab is just on another level when it comes to speed. Alexander is a better then average athlete and does have speed but not comparable to Zab.

Comment

Working...
                      X