Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: Mayweather Turned Down $50 Million For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd will always find an excuse not to fight Pacman, if it isnt Blood testing or PED's then its Pacmans hair is too long and could affect Floyds ability to see Pacs face..

Floyd NEVER WANTED THE FIGHT PERIOD.. LETS MOVE ON..

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
      Roberto Apodaca
      Reggie Sanders
      Jerry Cooper
      Edgar Ayala
      Kino Rodriguez
      Bobby Giepert
      Tony Duran
      Larry O'Shields
      Jesús Chávez
      Louie Leija
      Felipe Garcia
      Angelo Nuñez
      Hector Arroyo
      Sam Girard
      Miguel Melo
      Gustavo Cuello
      Tony Pep
      Genaro Hernandez
      Angel Manfredy
      Carlos Rios
      Justin Juuko
      Carlos Gerena
      Gregorio Vargas
      Emmanuel Augustus
      Diego Corrales
      Carlos Hernandez
      Jesús Chávez
      José Luis Castillo
      Jose Luis Castillo II
      Victoriano Sosa
      Phillip N'dou
      Demarcus Corley
      Henry Brusells
      Arturo Gatti
      Sharmba Mitchell
      Zab Judah
      Carlos Baldomir
      Oscar De La Hoya
      Juan Manuel Marquez

FLOYD NEVER ASKED FOR RANDOM DRUG TESTING FOR THESE FIGHTS, AND NEVER EVEN MENTIONED "PED"

then comes manny pacquiao,

Floyd- "oh my god, this guy is actully a good fighter, there is no way he can be anywhere near my skill.. hes a fake, he must be on steroids.."

then comes floyd asking for random testing... WHAT HYPOCRISY... never did floyd ask for drug testing in his prior fights before negotiations with pacquiao.. and floyd stans really didn't even care about the issue, until the whole thing with pacquiao.. that is pathetic..
      Exactly. But what *****s will say is "well Pac asked for 10 million for every extra pound." What they conveniently forget is, FLOYD PURPOSELY CAME IN OVERWEIGHT AGAINST JMM!!!!

They will also defend Floyd and back him on "cleaning up the sport". On your list, how come he didn't ask Hatton for OST, JMM for OST, ODH for OST, etc...

They will answer this by saying "How come Pac walked away from the fight?" They are like a gay cult.

Comment

• And his dumbass uncle is on record, all over the internet saying "I know he on dat ****, I know..."

But then Sr. says "no way he can beat lil' floyd with or without steroids."

So what's the problem? Easy work right? Floyd fans are full of crap. ****, you would be a damn fool not to make an "easy" 50 mil right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Supreme75 View Post
          *****s stay losing. They are so busy dissing Pac, that they can't even name a potential worthy opponent for Floyd.

And don't give me that "well who has Manny fought that is worthy", bull**t. Simple fact is, Floyd ain't fighting because there are no more "easy" fights (that could make him a lot of money) out there. Every good welterweight is a threat.

Paul Williams already said he would move to welter to fight Floyd. I'm sure Martinez would try to make weight to fight him. Cotto is out there. Hell, even Margarito. what about Berto? He's undefeated, so Floyd can't say "he got losses".

Who do you *****s think he will fight next? The answer is probably no one. I can see him being done. And I hope so, so you all can STFU with the Floyd nut hugging.

Someone already mentioned it, next month will be a year layoff. So even if he did come back, he would probably need a "tuneup". And I put that in quotes because after this tuneup, he will be off for another year. Then you *****s will say, "Pac still needs to take the tests". Boxing is slowly moving on without this guy.
          that's what a lot of people are asking. who will floyd fight next if not pac? they can't give an answer. all they wanna repeat is "pac won't take test" even if pac already said he will. they seem content in repeating that mantra as long as their beloved floyd could save face. i mean if you keep repeating that mantra, you gotta present a plan b. if not you're just making yourself look stupid and dickrides too much.

so let's repeat one more time and see if we could get an answer:

who would floyd fight next if pac will never take the test, as floyd stans keep repeating?

Comment

• Of course he didn't say pacroid won't agree to the drugtesting lmao

Comment

• coward!!!!!!

Comment

• thats what floyd is going to do now.. any fighter that poses a REAL challenge to him, he is going to accuse that fighter of steroids

gotta love floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                  that's what a lot of people are asking. who will floyd fight next if not pac? they can't give an answer. all they wanna repeat is "pac won't take test" even if pac already said he will. they seem content in repeating that mantra as long as their beloved floyd could save face. i mean if you keep repeating that mantra, you gotta present a plan b. if not you're just making yourself look stupid and dickrides too much.

so let's repeat one more time and see if we could get an answer:

who would floyd fight next if pac will never take the test, as floyd stans keep repeating?
                  Let me highlight it for them because we know they are great at dodging logical, direct questions..
                  Last edited by Supreme75; 04-08-2011, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather Jr's ego > Charlie Sheen's ego... That sums it up right there...

Comment

• Originally posted by Supreme75 View Post
                      *****s stay losing. They are so busy dissing Pac, that they can't even name a potential worthy opponent for Floyd.

And don't give me that "well who has Manny fought that is worthy", bull**t. Simple fact is, Floyd ain't fighting because there are no more "easy" fights (that could make him a lot of money) out there. Every good welterweight is a threat.

Paul Williams already said he would move to welter to fight Floyd. I'm sure Martinez would try to make weight to fight him. Cotto is out there. Hell, even Margarito. what about Berto? He's undefeated, so Floyd can't say "he got losses".

Who do you *****s think he will fight next? The answer is probably no one. I can see him being done. And I hope so, so you all can STFU with the Floyd nut hugging.

Someone already mentioned it, next month will be a year layoff. So even if he did come back, he would probably need a "tuneup". And I put that in quotes because after this tuneup, he will be off for another year. Then you *****s will say, "Pac still needs to take the tests". Boxing is slowly moving on without this guy.
                      So then why the hell are you talking about him? Floyd hasn't fought in almost a year, yet he's the most discussed fighter on this site, and you wrote a story about him. What does that tell you? I would rather Floyd retire than to take a disgraceful ride into the sunset like Pacquiao is doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X