No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: Mayweather Turned Down $50 Million For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by koboy View Post
    the greatest irony in boxing - fans clamouring for a fight between the two biggest cherrypickers in the sport.

I used to be a big fan of both until they started working in the orchards.

Comment

• Well we know for a fact that the reason that Mayweather and Pacquaio are not fighting is simply because Pacquaio does not want to take tests and be subjected to RANDOM drug tests. Random meaning that there is no cutoff, if you know when they will cut off the testing then that negates it being random. For 1 million, you can test me in between ****ing rounds, so each one of us can make our own conclusion on why he will not do that but only Pacquiao, Freddie Roach, and the training staff know the truth. Hopefully, they can work out a deal at some point.
      Last edited by truefan; 04-08-2011, 06:49 PM. Reason: word smithing

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
        Of course they did, as would anyone with half-a-brain.

Team Pacquiao are full-of-****, you get a different story depending on who you talk to, and their statement will change from week-to-week.

FACT: During the only official negotiation, Pacquiao killed that fight because he would not agree to random blood tests without a 24-day cutoff.....
        http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-...day-cut--27427

So, " apparently " Manny has now agreed to an OST request from..... some guy who was holding a camera..... which is in direct contrast to his previous stance, which happened to kill the fight?

WTF?

Well, that makes a total joke of the first negotiation, and flatly proves that Pac killed the fight. Otherwise, why didn't he accept the 14-day offer when it was on the table?

In this article, Koncz will not even name who made the offer.

It just sounds like more pac-bull**** to me.
        do you think Morales can use his experience to win against the hard puncher Maidana tomorrow night?

Comment

• Originally posted by truefan View Post
          Well we know for a fact that the reason that Mayweather and Pacquaio are not fighting is simply because Pacquaio does not want to take tests and be subjected to RANDOM drug tests. Random meaning that there is no cutoff, if you know when they will cut off the testing then that negates it being random. For 1 million, you can test me in between ****ing rounds, so each one of us can make our own conclusion on why he will not do that but only Pacquiao, Freddie Roach, and the training staff know the truth. Hopefully, they can work out a deal at some point.
          BUt we have alot of good fight happening and coming just like tomorrow night with out USADA... do you think Maidana or Morales or Katsisdis and all of these fighters are not on PEDS? remenber, NO USADA but fights happens...

Comment

• For $50M, I'd let Pacquiao shoot up any sterioids he wants. LMAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious713 View Post
              For $50M, I'd let Pacquiao shoot up any sterioids he wants. LMAO!
              lmao!...........

Comment

• Next month it'll have been a year since Floyd fought. Should the guy even be considered in the p4p????

Comment

• Originally posted by truefan View Post
                  Well we know for a fact that the reason that Mayweather and Pacquaio are not fighting is simply because Pacquaio does not want to take tests and be subjected to RANDOM drug tests. Random meaning that there is no cutoff, if you know when they will cut off the testing then that negates it being random. For 1 million, you can test me in between ****ing rounds, so each one of us can make our own conclusion on why he will not do that but only Pacquiao, Freddie Roach, and the training staff know the truth. Hopefully, they can work out a deal at some point.
                  Well, Team Pac and his musical chairs group The Wapakfans keep-a-hoppin' and bumpin' their arses on the ground like frogs, but it's the same ol' scratched record.

Pac will not say: "Forget the damn blood test. We don't need it!"

And he definitely will not say: "The hell with it! I'll take the stupid test, prove I'm clean, and I'ma knock you into a ring post when it's all over!"

They're stuck in limbo time machine. Can't decide what to do.

Going on 50 pages and counting.

Comment

• *****s stay losing. They are so busy dissing Pac, that they can't even name a potential worthy opponent for Floyd.

And don't give me that "well who has Manny fought that is worthy", bull**t. Simple fact is, Floyd ain't fighting because there are no more "easy" fights (that could make him a lot of money) out there. Every good welterweight is a threat.

Paul Williams already said he would move to welter to fight Floyd. I'm sure Martinez would try to make weight to fight him. Cotto is out there. Hell, even Margarito. what about Berto? He's undefeated, so Floyd can't say "he got losses".

Who do you *****s think he will fight next? The answer is probably no one. I can see him being done. And I hope so, so you all can STFU with the Floyd nut hugging.

Someone already mentioned it, next month will be a year layoff. So even if he did come back, he would probably need a "tuneup". And I put that in quotes because after this tuneup, he will be off for another year. Then you *****s will say, "Pac still needs to take the tests". Boxing is slowly moving on without this guy.

Comment

• Roberto Apodaca
                      Reggie Sanders
                      Jerry Cooper
                      Edgar Ayala
                      Kino Rodriguez
                      Bobby Giepert
                      Tony Duran
                      Larry O'Shields
                      Jesús Chávez
                      Louie Leija
                      Felipe Garcia
                      Angelo Nuńez
                      Hector Arroyo
                      Sam Girard
                      Miguel Melo
                      Gustavo Cuello
                      Tony Pep
                      Genaro Hernandez
                      Angel Manfredy
                      Carlos Rios
                      Justin Juuko
                      Carlos Gerena
                      Gregorio Vargas
                      Emmanuel Augustus
                      Diego Corrales
                      Carlos Hernandez
                      Jesús Chávez
                      José Luis Castillo
                      Jose Luis Castillo II
                      Victoriano Sosa
                      Phillip N'dou
                      Demarcus Corley
                      Henry Brusells
                      Arturo Gatti
                      Sharmba Mitchell
                      Zab Judah
                      Carlos Baldomir
                      Oscar De La Hoya
                      Juan Manuel Marquez

FLOYD NEVER ASKED FOR RANDOM DRUG TESTING FOR THESE FIGHTS, AND NEVER EVEN MENTIONED "PED"

then comes manny pacquiao,

Floyd- "oh my god, this guy is actully a good fighter, there is no way he can be anywhere near my skill.. hes a fake, he must be on steroids.."

then comes floyd asking for random testing... WHAT HYPOCRISY... never did floyd ask for drug testing in his prior fights before negotiations with pacquiao.. and floyd stans really didn't even care about the issue, until the whole thing with pacquiao.. that is pathetic..

Comment

Working...
                      X