Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: Mayweather Turned Down $50 Million For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two more pages to hit 40. Come on guys, keep up the pace!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

So basically it's the same thing I get with every Floyd fan, nothing in response. Just to let you know, fighters have been fines money for not making weight and some fights have even been cancelled, this is not something Manny invented.
      The difference is, Manny puts HIS OWN penalties on fighters, when the Commission already does that. That's the hypocritical point about it. He wants to abide by their rules when it suits him. That was the point.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
        So what if it's from a fan, the most important thing is on how Manny responded to the question...
        He was in front of a bunch of people at a press conference (while being videotaped) and his response was "...I'm all natural, you gotta believe me"? Why didn't he talk about how he would do the testing in between rounds and all that?

Comment

So basically it's the same thing I get with every Floyd fan, nothing in response. Just to let you know, fighters have been fines money for not making weight and some fights have even been cancelled, this is not something Manny invented.
          Yeah, and fighters have been getting tested for PEDS before, this is not something Floyd invented invented.

Drug testing has been in place in boxing, including testing for AIDS. So again, you are making ZERO sense and STILL haven't answered the same unanswerable question posed to Floyd fans....
          Fines for fights have been in place for boxing for decades. Are you ok?

What reason for the blood testing, a testing that is never made in pro boxing. It's olympic style testing only....
          Only? When did you hear that?

See the difference between you and me is, I have nothing emotionally invested in Floyd or Manny. I'm not a fan of either and could care less who wins or loses.
          I have nothing invested either so save me the bull****. I don't place Floyd above Manny on any ranking. Please stop.

I have gone on record many time to say, I will put CASH on Mayweather in this fight. Not E-Cash, not fake ****....REAL MONEY.
          Ok and?

So I don't hate, support or root for either of them, I just want to see this fight and it seems to me that Floyd is making ridiculous demands where he has no leverage to do so.
          You think better testing is a ridiculous demand, I don't.

Roach said it best when he said, "It's not about not testing, it's about not letting the Mayweathers bully us into doing what they want us to do just because they want it"
          Pot meet kettle.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
            Two more pages to hit 40. Come on guys, keep up the pace!
            Both of these competitor's have amazing stamina granite chin's and amazing heart....i think this one's going the distance...................AGAIN!!???

Comment

• Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
              The difference is, Manny puts HIS OWN penalties on fighters, when the Commission already does that. That's the hypocritical point about it. He wants to abide by their rules when it suits him. That was the point.
              riight. that's nothing compared to what mayweather is demanding -- $100 million. which is what this thread is all about. ped issues have become irrelevant. but somehow you stans keep changing the subject.

Comment

• [QUOTE=IMDAZED;10345691]
                Yeah, and fighters have been getting tested for PEDS before, this is not something Floyd invented invented.
                Not blood testing, what was wrong with the tests already in place? Hmmm

I have nothing invested either so save me the bull****. I don't place Floyd above Manny on any ranking. Please stop.
                Yet you don't see that Floyd is being difficult. Why is this fight not being made? Because Manny is on steroids? hahah, yup that's the reason.

You think better testing is a ridiculous demand, I don't.
                Yes because we know that's Floyd ultimate motive here, he's so noble in his crusade to better testing in boxing....what a hero!!!

Pot meet kettle.
                Let me see, one side said OK let's make this fight, 50/50 down the middle and we will work all the particulars out, ring size, gloves, venue, etc....

Then the other side a WEEK later..."Oh by the way, we want blood testing before the fight. I know it's never been done but we think you are using PEDS so we want BLOOD testing because the urine tests aren't good enough"

Yup Roach is a complete ***...hahaha

Comment

• Im so tired of both of their camps. The fact of the matter is that theyre mutually ducking one another. Arum doesnt want to risk Pacquiao losing when hes on his winning streak, and Mayweather doesnt want to risk his undefeated record to fight one another.

If they actually wanted to fight, then Mayweather/his camp wouldnt be putting up these ****ing roadblocks everywhere, and if Pacquiao/his camp actually wanted to fight he would be way more vocal about the agreeing to all of Mayweather's bull**** and really go after it.

Comment

• Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
                    He was in front of a bunch of people at a press conference (while being videotaped) and his response was "...I'm all natural, you gotta believe me"? Why didn't he talk about how he would do the testing in between rounds and all that?

As i've said, the one who started this didn't provide us with the link, i saw the video but can't remember the setting, all i can remember is in how he answered the question, Manny was clearly frustrated... Unlike the video i provided a few posts ago that happened just before the Margarito fight where he was clearly more relaxed and was really game in answering all the questions thrown at him...

Comment

Not blood testing, what was wrong with the tests already in place? Hmmm
                      Actually, a lot is wrong with them. And second, what's wrong with the weight fines already in place?

Yet you don't see that Floyd is being difficult. Why is this fight not being made? Because Manny is on steroids? hahah, yup that's the reason.
                      The test is a deterrent, genius.

Yes because we know that's Floyd ultimate motive here, he's so noble in his crusade to better testing in boxing....what a hero!!!
                      Does that matter? Not to me - why are you bringing this up? You're getting desperate.

Let me see, one side said OK let's make this fight, 50/50 down the middle and we will work all the particulars out, ring size, gloves, venue, etc....

Then the other side a WEEK later..."Oh by the way, we want blood testing before the fight. I know it's never been done but we think you are using PEDS so we want BLOOD testing because the urine tests aren't good enough"
                      First of all, your facts are backwards. Come back when you get them straight. I respect you as a poster - no wonder you sound so twisted here. I think you should get your timeline and facts correct first.

Comment

Working...
                      X