No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: Mayweather Turned Down $50 Million For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    you know that pac lie has been exposed and demanded a week long black out on drug testing before the fight. i believe this is the part where you say so what *****...
    It was only Koncs the waterboy who said seven days, then Manny made interviews right after that, that he made a concession for a full OSDT, Manny made it clear with this interviews...

Manny Pacquiao: “I feel like I don’t need Mayweather to make my career. I fought the best and anyone willing to face me. I want it, and feel the fans deserve the Mayweather fight. I want to prove to everyone that it wasn’t me who didn’t want the fight. That’s why I made the concession to take anything [blood tests] he wants at any time. Even during the fight before the sixth round if he wanted! What else can I do? I hope we get the fight done soon. Let’s get it on.”

http://beatsboxingmayhem.wordpress.c...tics-as-usual/

Manny did, listen to him at the 2:15 mark, this interview was done before the Margarito fight...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmqeBye3KhA

Comment

• no one in 147 lbs can touch Pac. FLoyd knows it. if he think he can beat Pac the fight would have already happened with or without OST. Floyd is scared. only *****s cant see it. always bringing up the negotiation back in 2009. its 2011 *****s.

FLoyd doesnt want to re negotiate because is SCARED. u dont negotiate over some videos..sit with team Pac and FLoyd can prove Manny is lying about the OST he agreed whenever they ask him about it. plain and simple, FLoyd has the upper hand to PROVE Pac is lying. so where is FLoyd? exactly....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        you know that pac lie has been exposed and demanded a week long black out on drug testing before the fight. i believe this is the part where you say so what *****...
        in the near future..

Arum: "Alright floyd, someone's coughing up a 100 million for this fight..."

Floyd: "I'm not thinking of boxing right now, again. I need more vacation."

*****s: "Hurray for floyd!!!"

*******s: .............

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
          It was only Koncs the waterboy who said seven days, then Manny made interviews right after that, that he made a concession for a full OSDT, Manny made it clear with this interviews...

Manny Pacquiao: “I feel like I don’t need Mayweather to make my career. I fought the best and anyone willing to face me. I want it, and feel the fans deserve the Mayweather fight. I want to prove to everyone that it wasn’t me who didn’t want the fight. That’s why I made the concession to take anything [blood tests] he wants at any time. Even during the fight before the sixth round if he wanted! What else can I do? I hope we get the fight done soon. Let’s get it on.”

http://beatsboxingmayhem.wordpress.c...tics-as-usual/

Manny did, listen to him at the 2:15 mark, this interview was done before the Margarito fight...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmqeBye3KhA
          *****s will counter you with the negotiation back in 2009 or Pac is lying. thats all they have right now..its either Pac is lying about it or bringing up the old negotiation.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Bullied? Explain.

Just like he made the Mosley fight.

I don't have time for nonsense. My fighter? Explain again.

Let's deal with reality first.

Floyd (for the 300th time) said last week that he wants the fight but he wants testing. So what are you talking about?
            Ok, I will make this real easy and cut through all the BS.

I just want to ask you one question and one question only because the reality of it is, neither you, me or anyone else in this place know the exact conversations that Manny and Mayweathers people have had.

So here's the simple question and don't give me any BS because I see by your post above you like to answer in circles.

Why should Manny Pacquaio change what the Nevada Athletic Commission has done for decades and have to take blood tests because Floyd Mayweather wants it?

There is no precedence to Manny doing steroids, there's no reason for this, so why should he do it?

Comment

• all boxing roads lead to floyd mayweather. toprank can't help themselves. they always bringing up mayweather's name. arum talks about mayweather more than he talks about pacquiao.everywhere he goes they talk about money mayweather and brush off the shane oldsley fight.

Comment

• nobody can beat mayweather at 147. and manny pacquiao especially knows it.

Comment

• Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
                  More of nothing. Typical brick.
                  You question the interviewer and totally disregarded the interviewees responses, answers, and quotes?!!! WTF is that???!!!! It doesn't matter if it's only the street sweeper who asked the question, it's the F****ing answer that matters most!!!

Comment

• Different day same discussion. Where is Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
                      And more nothing from a guy whose name is brick wall.
                      says the guy who asked a stupid and irrelevant question when hounded by a proof he can't refute

Comment

Working...
                      X