No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: Mayweather Turned Down $50 Million For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joelab75 View Post
    *****s will counter you with the negotiation back in 2009 or Pac is lying. thats all they have right now..its either Pac is lying about it or bringing up the old negotiation.
    Yeah man, i'm just going in circles with this *****s...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
      Ok, I will make this real easy and cut through all the BS.

I just want to ask you one question and one question only because the reality of it is, neither you, me or anyone else in this place know the exact conversations that Manny and Mayweathers people have had.

So here's the simple question and don't give me any BS because I see by your post above you like to answer in circles.

Why should Manny Pacquaio change what the Nevada Athletic Commission has done for decades and have to take blood tests because Floyd Mayweather wants it?

There is no precedence to Manny doing steroids, there's no reason for this, so why should he do it?
      If his name was Floyd Martinez(and he was 10 shades lighter of course) you'd be calling for Manny to take the tests...lol

Fighters have used steroids before and passed all the tests.

Shane Mosley and Tommy Morrison never flunked.

Tyson asked Evander to take tests...Holyfield....unlike Pacman...took the damn tests...and made the fight everybody wanted to see.

Pacman can't have it his way all the time...he can't make all the demands and expect nothing in return...especially when dealing with a fighter with just as much leverage as he has.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        says the guy who asked a ****** and irrelevant question when hounded by a proof he can't refute
        And more nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

Why should Manny Pacquaio change what the Nevada Athletic Commission has done for decades and have to take blood tests because Floyd Mayweather wants it?
          Did you ask yourself this same question when Manny wanted to charge fighters his own fee for going above the limit? Why didn't he just do what the NSAC normally does?
          There is no precedence to Manny doing steroids, there's no reason for this, so why should he do it?
          Using this hilarious logic, the NSAC shouldn't test anyone for steroids. I mean, there is no precedent for 95% of the people so why should they test them at all? Let's take it further too, to the AIDS tests they have. I mean, there's no precedence for that either so why do they test them? Yeah, let's try new logic.

Comment

• Year 2014.

NSB: "Pac lays his gloves down. Retires for good after a brutal fight with Sergio where he broke almost all of his ribs but still managed to KO him by chance when maravilla closed his eyes while throwing an uppercut and got outbalanced and hit the ringpost..."

Boxing world: "Thank you pac for what you have given to the boxing world, you will be missed!"

Floyd: "I WANT TO FIGHT PAC NOW, NO OSDT, NO NOTHING, EVEN 50-50 SPLIT, I WANT TO FIGHT THAT F@KING MIDGET NOW!"

*****s: "HURRAYYYYYYYY FOR FLOYD! PAC IS SCARED!!!!"

Boxing world: .................................................. ..........................

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
              It was only Koncs the waterboy who said seven days, then Manny made interviews right after that, that he made a concession for a full OSDT, Manny made it clear with this interviews...

Manny Pacquiao: “I feel like I don’t need Mayweather to make my career. I fought the best and anyone willing to face me. I want it, and feel the fans deserve the Mayweather fight. I want to prove to everyone that it wasn’t me who didn’t want the fight. That’s why I made the concession to take anything [blood tests] he wants at any time. Even during the fight before the sixth round if he wanted! What else can I do? I hope we get the fight done soon. Let’s get it on.”

http://beatsboxingmayhem.wordpress.c...tics-as-usual/

Manny did, listen to him at the 2:15 mark, this interview was done before the Margarito fight...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmqeBye3KhA
              What is your take on the most recent comment from Manny on testing when Manny was asked about taking the blood test Manny replied "I am all natural you just have to believe me"

Wouldn't it have made more sense for Manny to repeat that he agreed to all the testing requests of PBF?

I am by no means say Manny is juicing just asking how you feel about what Manny's most current comment about was.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
                What is your take on the most recent comment from Manny on testing when Manny was asked about taking the blood test Manny replied "I am all natural you just have to believe me"

Wouldn't it have made more sense for Manny to repeat that he agreed to all the testing requests of PBF?

I am by no means say Manny is juicing just asking how you feel about what Manny's most current comment about was.
                You surgically put out a line in a quote without giving the entire link of the interview, as i can remember this interview where done while Manny was busy training and the tone in his voice clearly suggests that Manny is already frustrated and exasferated with the same question over and over again, that's why he didn't bother to explain himself and just retorted a simple remark that made everybody laugh out loud...

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                  You surgically put out a line in a quote without giving the entire link of the interview, as i can remember this interview where done while Manny was busy training and the tone in his voice clearly suggests that Manny is already frustrated and exasferated with the same question over and over again, that's why he didn't bother to explain himself and just retorted a simple remark that made everybody laugh out loud...
                  Wrong. That response from him was from a question that a fan asked him.

Comment

• Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
                    If his name was Floyd Martinez(and he was 10 shades lighter of course) you'd be calling for Manny to take the tests...lol

Fighters have used steroids before and passed all the tests.

Shane Mosley and Tommy Morrison never flunked.

Tyson asked Evander to take tests...Holyfield....unlike Pacman...took the damn tests...and made the fight everybody wanted to see.

Pacman can't have it his way all the time...he can't make all the demands and expect nothing in return...especially when dealing with a fighter with just as much leverage as he has.
                    I won't even bother answering something so ridiculous as this, so now I'm a racist? LOL wow................hahahah

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Did you ask yourself this same question when Manny wanted to charge fighters his own fee for going above the limit? Why didn't he just do what the NSAC normally does?

Using this hilarious logic, the NSAC shouldn't test anyone for steroids. I mean, there is no precedent for 95% of the people so why should they test them at all? Let's take it further too, to the AIDS tests they have. I mean, there's no precedence for that either so why do they test them? Yeah, let's try new logic.
                    So basically it's the same thing I get with every Floyd fan, nothing in response. Just to let you know, fighters have been fines money for not making weight and some fights have even been cancelled, this is not something Manny invented.

Drug testing has been in place in boxing, including testing for AIDS. So again, you are making ZERO sense and STILL haven't answered the same unanswerable question posed to Floyd fans....

What reason for the blood testing, a testing that is never made in pro boxing. It's olympic style testing only....

See the difference between you and me is, I have nothing emotionally invested in Floyd or Manny. I'm not a fan of either and could care less who wins or loses.

I have gone on record many time to say, I will put CASH on Mayweather in this fight. Not E-Cash, not fake ****....REAL MONEY.

So I don't hate, support or root for either of them, I just want to see this fight and it seems to me that Floyd is making ridiculous demands where he has no leverage to do so.

Roach said it best when he said, "It's not about not testing, it's about not letting the Mayweathers bully us into doing what they want us to do just because they want it"

It's that simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
                      Wrong. That response from him was from a question that a fan asked him.
                      So what if it's from a fan, the most important thing is on how Manny responded to the question...

Comment

Working...
                      X