No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: Mayweather Turned Down $50 Million For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walterson View Post
    Mayweather consistently says "Take the tests, then we got our fight" ... seems as though this is something Team Pac, STILL, isn't willing to do.
    Exactly. They talk everything, but. Where's Manny's ghost writer when you need him? At least HE knows how to call out a fighter on the web.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutz View Post
      I'm Saying..

Floyd walked away from the Pac fight..

its a trend with Floyd..

Just like how he walked away from

Margarito and Cotto..
      I heard what you were saying and I responded.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        It's not a game. Manny walked away from negotiations. Everyone on his team admitted it right after they did it. So what are you saying?
        As i've said in my previous posts, you *****s stopped the clock in the first negotiation when the two divas were clearly pissing at each other. Manny made the concession, Floyd didn't even bother to look, Arum was trying to lure him with 50mill, Floyd wanted 100mill instead... This is happening now, let's stick to the present please....

Comment

• I just cant get my head why people are still revisiting quotes or videos from months or years ago about what Manny has said about blood testing?

If you look at the history, Ok, if he continued to go with 30 or 24 day (whatever it was) then yeah he'll look su****ious a hell, but hes come down from that: 30, 24, 18, 14, 7 days...
          Now PED experts, for arguments sake, lets just say he was juicing, how is able trim down a whole 23 days from his supposive PED programme?

Some actual Scientific understanding would be nice..

Comment

• 41 pages GOD DAMMMNNNNN common guys TIME OUT!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• If Mayweather came out and said "2 + 2 = 5", his fans would be posting on this website saying that he's right and defending him, blaming Manny Pacquiao. These Mayweather fans are so in love and delusional, they are blind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick_Rick View Post
                I just cant get my head why people are still revisiting quotes or videos from months or years ago about what Manny has said about blood testing?

If you look at the history, Ok, if he continued to go with 30 or 24 day (whatever it was) then yeah he'll look su****ious a hell, but hes come down from that: 30, 24, 18, 14, 7 days...
                Now PED experts, for arguments sake, lets just say he was juicing, how is able trim down a whole 23 days from his supposive PED programme?

Some actual Scientific understanding would be nice..
                Bottom line? Talk is cheap.

You can call out any numbers from 1 to 100, but if your signature is not on the contract finalizing and confirming your word, you got ****.

It's that simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                  Another man who gets it..

Its about pride.. Not about testing.. neither wanna bow down to each other..

We should green K this guy!
                  so why is everyone arguing for???

Comment

• Originally posted by shogun tua View Post
                    so why is everyone arguing for???

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                      Bottom line? Talk is cheap.

You can call out any numbers from 1 to 100, but if your signature is not on the contract finalizing and confirming your word, you got ****.

It's that simple.
                      You dont have a clue, do you?

Comment

Working...
                      X