Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: Mayweather Turned Down $50 Million For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac: "Ok, let's go full testing. Even after the 6th round we will take the test."

Floyd: "I want $100 million!"

Pac: .............

*****s: "Hurray for floyd!!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
      Pac: "Ok, let's go full testing. Even after the 6th round we will take the test."

Floyd: "I want $100 million!"

Pac: .............

*****s: "Hurray for floyd!!!!"
      you know that pac lie has been exposed and demanded a week long black out on drug testing before the fight. i believe this is the part where you say so what *****...

Comment

• Damn already 35 pages already HAHAHAHA i predicted 50 for this recycled bucket of horse S*** LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
          As expected.
          lol what do you want me to say? i don't know him...he's probably a member of media in other parts of the world other than america. maybe he's from dubai as people are also interested in boxing...floyd used to have a scheduled fight in dubai if i remember

Comment

• [QUOTE=VWEBBJR;10345265]Fast fwd to 1:27

What is this dude talking about?

QUOTE]

The midget means Floyd is a gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              lol what do you want me to say? i don't know him...he's probably a member of media in other parts of the world other than america. maybe he's from dubai as people are also interested in boxing...floyd used to have a scheduled fight in dubai if i remember
              More of nothing. Typical brick.

Comment

• floyd already have 50 million dollars even as he owes the irs. you can't buy mayweather and both of ya can't fight anybody else and make that kind of money. so just take the dam test pacquiao and we have a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
                  More of nothing. Typical brick.
                  you're a big joke...do you really expect me to take your seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by flint View Post
                    floyd already have 50 million dollars even as he owes the irs. you can't buy mayweather and both of ya can't fight anybody else and make that kind of money. so just take the dam test pacquiao and we have a fight.
                    i knew this dude would come to the rescue LMFAO about time flint

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      you're a big joke...do you really expect me to take your seriously?
                      And more nothing from a guy whose name is brick wall.

Comment

Working...
                      X