No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: Mayweather Turned Down $50 Million For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
    You are living in the past *****, you are talking about something that happened centuries ago, this incident you are talking about happened in the first negotiation. Then the second negotiation came and this happened,

Manny Pacquiao: “I feel like I don’t need Mayweather to make my career. I fought the best and anyone willing to face me. I want it, and feel the fans deserve the Mayweather fight. I want to prove to everyone that it wasn’t me who didn’t want the fight. That’s why I made the concession to take anything [blood tests] he wants at any time. Even during the fight before the sixth round if he wanted! What else can I do? I hope we get the fight done soon. Let’s get it on.”

http://beatsboxingmayhem.wordpress.c...tics-as-usual/

And then Floyd took a VACATION!!! And now that Arum is pursuing Floyd again for a third negotiation, Floyd suddenly wanted 100million for his purse alone!!! WTF is that??!!! Floyd now is not singing his old song titled "OSDT or No Fight" rather it's a newer one that top the billboard chart titled "A Hundred Million Dollars Away"

If Floyd really wants to fight Manny, he should have fought this man that he considered one-dimensional, no defense, come-forward-face-first, predictable, easy-fight with 5 inches shorter reach and 3 inches shorter in height midget back in March last year with no qualms and no demands!!!!

Manny did agree to full OSDT, listen to him at the 2:15 mark, this interview was done days before the Margarito fight.
    This shows who ain't backing out of the fight. Pac agreed to fight in full testing, wether the fight was yesterday today or the future. He will fight Floyd anyday with full test. He even laughs about Floyd's antics.. You can see the confidence in him that he can face anyone even fight in mma.

starts @ 2:17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmqeBye3KhA
    I'm living in the past? So was Manny lying?

Comment

• Originally posted by Illdil View Post
      HHAHAAHA that **** was so true he was like' who the F*** is abdusalam'!!! HAHAHAHAHA
      No one responded like that. It was a simple question.

Comment

• Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post

But seriously, Alibata is saying this whole thing also has a cultural aspect to it.
        Yes, being ****** and making no scientific sense is part of Manny's background. Thank you, Ali, for disrespecting Pinoys everywhere.

Comment

You are living in the past *****, you are talking about something that happened centuries ago, this incident you are talking about happened in the first negotiation. Then the second negotiation came and this happened,

Manny Pacquiao: “I feel like I don’t need Mayweather to make my career. I fought the best and anyone willing to face me. I want it, and feel the fans deserve the Mayweather fight. I want to prove to everyone that it wasn’t me who didn’t want the fight. That’s why I made the concession to take anything [blood tests] he wants at any time. Even during the fight before the sixth round if he wanted! What else can I do? I hope we get the fight done soon. Let’s get it on.”

And then Floyd took a VACATION!!! And now that Arum is pursuing Floyd again for a third negotiation, Floyd suddenly wanted 100million for his purse alone!!! WTF is that??!!! Floyd now is not singing his old song titled "OSDT or No Fight" rather it's a newer one that top the billboard chart titled "A Hundred Million Dollars Away"

If Floyd really wants to fight Manny, he should have fought this man that he considered one-dimensional, no defense, come-forward-face-first, predictable, easy-fight with 5 inches shorter reach and 3 inches shorter in height midget back in March last year with no qualms and no demands!!!!

Manny did agree to full OSDT, listen to him at the 2:15 mark, this interview was done days before the Margarito fight.
          This shows who ain't backing out of the fight. Pac agreed to fight in full testing, wether the fight was yesterday today or the future. He will fight Floyd anyday with full test. He even laughs about Floyd's antics.. You can see the confidence in him that he can face anyone even fight in mma.

No top fighter fights WITHOUT demands. LOL. Get real.

Comment

• Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
            No top fighter fights WITHOUT demands. LOL. Get real.
            So what demands did Izzy and Rafa have?

They fought 4 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              I did answer. Why did Manny walk away from the fight?
              Why not just fight Manny under the same rules he fought under 40 times before?

Comment

• LOL @ Manny Pacquiao being mad at another fighter for having a stipulation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                  Why not just fight Manny under the same rules he fought under 40 times before?
                  Why did Manny Pacquiao walk away from the fight?

Comment

WHat does it matter bro u know they aint gona care about this post anyways they just keep saying the same thing like flint.... 'All roads lead to mayweather' HAHAHAHAHAHA anyways i know u know who's fighting and who's doing the talking and thats all it matters cuz the last time i checked it was boxing not a late night talk show

Comment

• Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post

Is that dude screamin one of you Floyd fans?

"cause he grindin..."

"cause he get that bread.."

"cause im floyd muhh****ing mayweather.. and i got more money than the whole country of the ****ing philippines"
                      I think I'll just try to bump this post of yours every 5 or 10 pages.

It almost encapsulates what's been going on in NSB for almost years now and not just in this thread.

sidenote - I like how that one guy has to clap his hands to make a point.

Very Mayweather-esque.

Comment

Working...
                      X