No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz: Mayweather Turned Down $50 Million For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Why did Manny Pacquiao walk away from the fight?
    Why do you keep saying that? Why do you Floyd fans keep ignoring all the other reasons Pac and Roach weren't going to be bullied by the Mayweather's?

Look, if Mayweather wanted to make this fight tomorrow, it would be done. You know this, we know this, the world knows this.

For one second, stop defending "your" fighter and just admit that he just wants no part of Pac.

Let's say for the sake of argument, Pac got pissed, Mayweather got pissed and ego's were involved and they BOTH walked away from each other's demands...what about NOW.

Why isn't the fight being made NOW. It's in Floyds court and he doesn't want it, it's official.

Comment

• Originally posted by unatsqui View Post
      That's a total disrespect for Miguel Cotto dude.
      For *****s, all boxers are ****s except for floyd. He's greater than SRL, Ali or even Chuck Norris...

Comment

• Originally posted by VWEBBJR View Post
        And again, who is the dude that wrote the article? SIMPLE question. If you don't know, say it, simple.
        maybe he's some rich ****** in the middle east or an ally of bin laden...google it moron if it's so important to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Why do you keep saying that? Why do you Floyd fans keep ignoring all the other reasons Pac and Roach weren't going to be bullied by the Mayweather's?
          Bullied? Explain.

Look, if Mayweather wanted to make this fight tomorrow, it would be done. You know this, we know this, the world knows this.
          Just like he made the Mosley fight.

For one second, stop defending "your" fighter and just admit that he just wants no part of Pac.
          I don't have time for nonsense. My fighter? Explain again.

Let's say for the sake of argument, Pac got pissed, Mayweather got pissed and ego's were involved and they BOTH walked away from each other's demands...what about NOW.
          Let's deal with reality first.

Why isn't the fight being made NOW. It's in Floyds court and he doesn't want it, it's official.
          Floyd (for the 300th time) said last week that he wants the fight but he wants testing. So what are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            maybe he's some rich ****** in the middle east or an ally of bin laden...google it moron if it's so important to you.
            As expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              I'm living in the past? So was Manny lying?
              What lies, i presented you two interviews of Manny himself and he said the same exact thing, one was written the other was from Manny's mouth himself.. The problem with all you *****s is that all of you are locked in a time capsule and everything stopped at the first negotiation, when all of us knew that the first nego were all about a pissing contest between the two divas. there are no more 30 days, 24 days, 14 days, 7 days!!! The isuue now is Manny already agreed to full OSDT then Floyd wants 100mill!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                What lies, i presented you two interviews of Manny himself and he said the same exact thing, one was written the other was from Manny's mouth himself.. The problem with all you *****s is that all of you are locked in a time capsule and everything stopped at the first negotiation, when all of us knew that the first nego were all about a pissing contest between the two divas. there are no more 30 days, 24 days, 14 days, 7 days!!! The isuue now is Manny already agreed to full OSDT then Floyd wants 100mill!!!
                Oh it's you. Bye.

Comment

• "Out of respect for that process I don't want to go into a ton of detail. But it's safe to say that the Mayweather camp wanted the carte blanche, gold-standard program that we run, and the other side didn't want to do that."

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                    The thing is Floyd started this all 4 years ago with Cotto. Everyone wanted Cotto/Mayweather before Pac/May.

When Cotto beat Mosley in 07, "ahh it's a decent win. Mosley's old. Cotto still doesn't bring enough money to the table. When he owns his own company we can talk."

2010 Mayweather fights Mosley...

When everybody is demanding a Cotto fight, "Ahh Cotto's a decent fighter, but he brings nothing to the table. My PPV's get millions of buys."

2009 he fights Marquez who had sold less PPV's in his career than Cotto.

There's more and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                      Talk is cheap especially when things get said for a reason in softball interviews~

He could take action with or without Floyd 24,14,7,0 days whatever he wants, then you would have a point.

Comment

Working...
                      X